Guides for Making a trading bot! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Being an active trader, and having my own personal bot running through alternate accounts, and finding it quite difficult to do it in the first place. I was wondering if anyone would like me to do a small guide for our community which involves little downloads, from official sources, which avoids rooting your phone for automatic confirmations. That allows a 24/7 bot to run accept and trade your bp.tf trade services. (buy orders/sell orders) It is a pretty simple procedure just requires a bit of help. Let me know if there is decent demand for the knowledge I will make a full fledged guide! w

Some guy's bot got exploited out of $7000 the other day.

It is a very si
Some guy's bot got exploited out of $7000 the other day.

Bots are extremely unlikely to fail and I have been operating mine for a fair amount of time. If you do wish to abstain and not use it thats cool but I was wondering if people wanted to learn how.

If a few more people are interested then I can make a full guide. But if not u can add me for the information

Hey all, due to interest in the thread I will disclose a full guide to creating a trading bot. Can an admin please close this thread I will create the thread alternatively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread