Important Forum Update (2 Viewers)

The rating button to give more than just a like is still unresponsive on mobile

You can't preview your signature links anymore, as it only shows "Save"

• When you ctrl + click on threads it will take you to the thread in your current tab alongside opening it in a new tab. (This only happens when I click on the thread title), although apparently that is only happening for me? (But on both browsers)
  • When you click on a tab on the shoutbox emoji selector the main menu will readjust
EDIT: Silly nitpicking inc:

h1y9.png

As you can see, the pink(-ish) box that signifies unread threads is inconsistent for the "Questions" sub forum.

Last edited:
Bug
Clicking select for moderation selects the thread but also opens it
rrkAvUs.png

members (with hidden online status) still have the old color in the online members feed.
5eaaca7e715538b6885a3d150d9295d1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TBotV63 and Waxel
  • When you ctrl + click on threads it will take you to the thread in your current tab alongside opening it in a new tab. (This only happens when I click on the thread title), although apparently that is only happening for me? (But on both browsers)
  • When you click on a tab on the shoutbox emoji selector the main menu will readjust
EDIT: Silly nitpicking inc:

h1y9.png

As you can see, the pink(-ish) box that signifies unread threads is inconsistent for the "Questions" sub forum.
the icon bug has been fixed aswell the | line removed from the reactions.

ranks have aswell been re-designed aswell the names.

bc3rSs8.png

in the shoutbox, only the bottom bit of the button is clickable

Hullo, it me again! :kappa:
Shoutbox settings are stored as session only cookies, hence if it was reversed or collapsed and you restarted the browser, it would revert those settings
VPZoZv1.png

Hullo, it me again! :kappa:
Shoutbox settings are stored as session only cookies, hence if it was reversed or collapsed and you restarted the browser, it would revert those settings
VPZoZv1.png
whats the problem there?
settings are set in the backend and stored as cookie, as it doesnt get changed any time soon again i dont see any problem?

Users who are viewing this thread