Declined FiregearsX teamban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FiregearsX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175515935
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/14/2023
Reason about the Ban: Freehitting
Admin that Banned you: Magglet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don’t even know why I’m perms guard banned rn. I don’t know what I did to be perma’d when the ban I had expired. I was trying to kill a rebeller in a minigame and was only hitting said rebel, when the admin slay and ban me from the sever. I wasn’t breaking the rules so I don’t understand why I am now perma teambanned for trying to kill a rebel in a minigame.

• Sad
  • Dislike
Reactions: LilSpaceMan and Ian
Also Magglet said I was put on a “final warning list” but I was not made aware of said list regardless of the fact my accidental mass fk was removed.

• Funny
  • Bad Spelling
I didn’t do anything that would warrant a perma ban so I’m both a tad annoyed and confused.
On panda we have a stacking system where as you accumulate teambans, your duration of teamban rises. You have been teambanned three previous times and this is your fourth, which makes it permanent

hope that clears up that confusion.

On panda we have a stacking system where as you accumulate teambans, your duration of teamban rises. You have been teambanned three previous times and this is your fourth, which makes it permanent

hope that clears up that confusion.
How can perma bans stack? It was removed. I was falsely banned for “freehitting” when I was trying to kill a rebel in a game in which cc was turned on and the rebel was interfering with the minigame I even told Magglet this

• Informative
  • Dumb
Are you telling me that there is no way to get my teamban removed from a fourth teamban? Even with a tiny ban as “Freehitting” that wasn’t even Freehitting and I was just trying to kill a rebel?

• Sad
  • Optimistic
This happened on orange in which there was a medic that had ran away when we were crouch walking to climb and I decided to chase said medic. The medic managed to run into red side of climb before I could kill him so I shot from above on blue side trying to kill him so he wouldn’t interfere with the game. I told the warden of this rebelling medic and why I was shooting down at the reds. The warden did tell me to stop but I told him that I was only shooting a rebel. This is when Magglet slayed me and I was frustrated for being slayed trying to kill a rebel. I really don’t want this to be the cause of a perma ban when I really wasn’t doing anything but trying to kill a rebel in a minigame.

I know this message may be deleted, but i was the warden during this round. I had told you to stop shooting at the rebeller and simply wait until after the minigame was over to prevent any freehitting. You proceeded to ignore me despite being told several times by me to stop. Added ontop of that, the order was for them to stay stacked, you were shooting a shotgun onto stacked reds. You were told to stop by an admin, magglet, which you ignored and proceeded to keep shooting.

I know this message may be deleted, but i was the warden during this round. I had told you to stop shooting at the rebeller and simply wait until after the minigame was over to prevent any freehitting. You proceeded to ignore me despite being told several times by me to stop. Added ontop of that, the order was for them to stay stacked, you were shooting a shotgun onto stacked reds. You were told to stop by an admin, magglet, which you ignored and proceeded to keep shooting.
I was aware that you had told them to stack but the medic was flailing around and not stacking. So every time the medic would leave the stack I would shoot the medic but because he was medic he wasn’t dying fast enough. The medic was interfering with the minigame/orders and I was just trying to kill him for so that he wouldn’t interfere. He was causing confusion in the minigame which was getting reds lower and lower in their health and would have resulted in them dying from the interference from the medic.

Hi Lovely Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Do Not Reply on this Appeal. Unless you are Magglet, or have more information that is pertaining to the appeal such as demo/video evidence. Although it is wonderful that some of you were online when this occurred, and want to help, the Admin who punished Firegears was also online and potentially recorded a demo of the interaction, please give them time to respond. Word of mouth against word of mouth does not hold very much weight, and gets us very little done in this scenario. If anyone's word of mouth should have weight it should be those entrusted to enforce the rules, and handle these appeals. Please leave this to Magglet + the team, and forward information you may find helpful to the appeal to the admins rather than fogging up the appeal, and creating unwarranted drama, and confusion. For Future appeals following this protocol would be helpful. Firegears, Please Refrain from sending these long winded messages trying to explain the situation, It is not helpful and makes you seem like you are being impatient. Many of us have scattered time zones and cannot be ready to reply at all hours of the night. In the Future for all regulars and forum users, please just ask to step in if you arent providing proof, having random people step in can confuse things.
@ItsNotCalassic @jkouts5 @FiregearsX

Hello Firegearsx,

Sorry for the delay in reply, I am potentially on a different timezone to you so this was posted when I was asleep.

Since you think trying to simplify what happened I will explain it from my point of view.

Explanation

As you remember, red's were participating in a climb minigame in which the warden had asked for no speedrunning, allowing every red to catchup and stay in a group in the minigame. A previous rebeller had snuck into the game as you stated you were attempting to kill him within the minigame. There were an estimated 5-10 reds in that minigame, on the JB Oranger map (forgive me if I got this wrong its the map semi remade) . All these reds were in a large group together jumping across the first three platforms, you proceeded to try and snipe a single member of a group with a shotgun from the extremely high vantage points guards have on the blue side.

You proceeded to hit multiple non rebelling reds in your bloodlust fortunately not killing any directly, the warden told you specifically to stop firing as you were likely to just freekill. He asked twice and you completely ignored him. I then as admin told you to stop, further to this you continued interrupting the minigame in your bloodlust.

I chose to slay you and teamswitch you originally because teambans were down and I can appreciate you were at least trying to be an active guard, I told you over the mic and in admin chat to take a break from blue and to stay on red for a while until it calmed down. I gave you two separate team switches and warned you not to re-join blue team. You told me to go cry and continued to ignore me.

In the end I made the decision to place a regular ban until I could place a teamban on you as team bans were down at the time. You felt it appropriate instead of just making an appeal and apologising to try and paint my in a bad light on shoutbox.

Normally I wouldn't condone a permanent guardban for something as small as freehitting in an attempt to get a rebelled, however an unfortunate amount of previous guard bans and a poor attitude showing no remorse or even apologising for the way you acted has led to this point.

Decision

Due to the fact this appeal has no remorse and the reputation you have for being very blood thirsty I think it is acceptable for ban to stay for now as you need to familiarise yourself with rules and how to be a good guard , you may appeal the ban in a month if you wish.

Declined

PS: Fire idk what you get up to on that server on blue team, but people should not be cheering when you get banned. You may wish to chill out a bit on the server I had numerous messages from regulars thanking me for banning you. JB is not a death match server it is not about farming points I would consider this next time you join blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread