Completed [FF2/VSH] vsh_barnnight_rerework change (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

Hello People,

I want if possible, a slight changes on The map vsh_barnnight_rerework.

My First Suggestion is about a Removal of the wooden Boards when the boss spawns in his Cabin, rather than making the boss manually destroy them, Complete removal.
Ik It's not much, and It's just few seconds change, But Because I think it's also unnecessary to have such part of the gameplay,
it ruins the surprise effect of the boss to catch the team before deploying their nests,
and when their nests get built it gets quite difficult for him to beat the red team.

My Second Suggestion(If It's possible) A removal of one of the wood logs holder nearby the capture point,
There is Two wood logs holders, and both can be built on, I thought maybe either have one only to build on and the other gets disabled,
or both disabled but thats too far, so I'm suggesting to Remove one(Not disabling, A removal of the whole structure),
and remains one of them that engie can build on it.

I'd rather have the map removed honestly. Small, cramped and not to mention dark maps like barnnight are a big no-no in VSH in my opinion.

Like Kruphixx said, this map is small, dark and I may add that I barely see this map. I have a playtime of 58 days and I cant remember last time I play on this map. Imo, the map should be removed, it doesnt seem to be a VSH map.

Reactions: Aerial
I don't like the suggestion forcing me to vote for something. The only vote where I can vote for it not to happen is to keep the wood Boards, a vote to say no to everything to keep the map as how it is would have been better.
However, at this point, remove this map or bring a full rework for it.

I don't like the suggestion forcing me to vote for something. The only vote where I can vote for it not to happen is to keep the wood Boards, a vote to say no to everything to keep the map as how it is would have been better.
I have two suggestions, and have a NO CHANGE option for each suggestion, idk what you're talking.

However, at this point, remove this map or bring a full rework for it.
As for suggesting a removal of the map, I agree on this, I was going to put an Option removal of it, Since it's a bad designed map, But I Didn't expect the amount of people to agree on a removal of it,

@Madact May we add to the poll a Removal of the map please :)

Reactions: Madact
I have two suggestions, and have a NO CHANGE option for each suggestion, idk what you're talking.
Was blind on this one
Q1: No, Keep the wooden Boards
Q2: No change in the wood logs holders
my bad.

Reactions: Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread