Completed [FF2] Reduce Ubercharge rate (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

many know that Medic is quite busted on the server, so how I would nerf Medic is by reducing the recharge rate of the Ubercharge.
Thats basically the only nerf Medic would need, reducing his Ubercharge rate.
The current Ubercharge recharge rate is at 75%.

The Medic's Uberrate is ridiculously overpowered to the point where most people can cheese it.
A self damaging Heavy, Soldier, Demo or any other class that can make the Medic get his Ubercharge in roundabout 13–15 seconds. Especially if there's any coordination at all between Medic and healed player.
Overall, the Medic already has a ridiculous amount of Uber gain from simply hitting his Crossbow shots and Ubersaw hits. (15% and 25%)

All things considered, nerf him and put him in line with the other classes!

Reactions: UberMedicFully
voting 25%, Always thought medic is the strongest class and even after this thread get dealed with, no matter what change it will get, Medic will still have the throne.

Ubersaw = 25% on hit(risky)
crossbow = 15% on hit(child's play, unless mid air lol)

i could recharge uber whenever i wanted to, just switch to assault mode and uber is with me in a Minute.

I agree. Medic is usually a deciding factor if you win or lose. Two Medics can easily chain their ubers and make gameplay as boss miserable. Voting 25%.

• Clever
Reactions: Aerial
Fully agreed, Medic is a really busted class in its current state so a nerf of some kind is definitely needed.

Would the rate reduction be multiplicative (25-50% of the 75%) or additive (taking away 25-50 out of the 75%)

I'd personally take 50% option either way, cuss then it would either leave it at 37.5% higher ubercharge rate or 25% - the latter being the exact amount the kritzkrieg gets.

In comparison, current uber's 75% is 8% higher than the vaccinator.

Definitely agree with the nerf of medic, but I'm honestly not sure if it'll actually be enough to make him in line with other classes, so we'll have to actually see how it affects real in-game performance.

probably the reason why I'm getting swissed so much as major crits jr, that and people figuring out how to play around the teleport plus the hale having a rage that doesn't stun but that's a discussion for another thread.
the ubercharge rate for both crossbow hits and the medigun is stupid no matter the hale of choice, 25% won't end up being chosen but should, crossbow shots should only give 10% ubercharge on hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread