Declined [FF2] Class specific stun duration (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi FF2 players,

I was thinking about a idea today and perhaps make some classes be stunned longer upon rage and some shorter?
As an example:

Scout 5 seconds
Soldier 5 seconds
Pyro 5 seconds
Demoman 5 seconds
Heavy 4 seconds
Engineer 3 seconds
Medic 3 seconds
Sniper 3 seconds
Spy 4 seconds

I wan't to keep the duration longer If the class has a higher survivability as seen by the Scout, Soldier, Pyro and Demoman, perhaps Medic too due to a Ubercharge ready, perhaps add 1.5seconds more IF the Medic has 100% Ubercharge so it would be 4.5 seconds stun duration for the Medic.

I do not wan't to apply this to Hales that have the Megaheal effect aka Quickfix ubercharge upon rage but perhaps remove that on some and increase the rage range?
Post me your opinion below.​

Sounds good but I think it would be better if snipers got stunned for maybe at least 5 seconds and not 3. Currently snipers can just easily escape by wallclimbing on most maps.

Reactions: Aerial
1. I think this should be a poll to decide if there should be class specific stun durations or not.
2. I think medics and sniper shouldnt have lower durations cuz sniper could easily escape with the wallclimb and medics IF they have lower durations could save pretty much everyone stunned if the hale didnt manage to kill one at that time wich would make the rage of the boss Pointless.
3. I think Heavy should be 3 sec cuz they are slower then other classes otherwise its ok i guess

Sounds good but I think it would be better if snipers got stunned for maybe at least 5 seconds and not 3. Currently snipers can just easily escape by wallclimbing on most maps.
Yea agreed, I will do 5 seconds If this goes through

1. I think this should be a poll to decide if there should be class specific stun durations or not.
2. I think medics and sniper shouldnt have lower durations cuz sniper could easily escape with the wallclimb and medics IF they have lower durations could save pretty much everyone stunned if the hale didnt manage to kill one at that time wich would make the rage of the boss Pointless.
3. I think Heavy should be 3 sec cuz they are slower then other classes otherwise its ok i guess
I will ask @Madact if she could do a poll as i just wanted to gather opinions but yea a poll can do the work better.
I can always check if the Medic has 70% or 90%, basically any value so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I will consider 3 seconds for heavy if 4 seconds is too high, i will need to see this change in action to know if the durations i choosed are to low or to high.

Yes was waiting for folks to gather what they where going to say before putting up a poll.

So how do we want to do this poll? Would just make it easier for me to give me the options so I don't have to guess what I'm doing here. Feel free to PM me

Yes was waiting for folks to gather what they where going to say before putting up a poll.

So how do we want to do this poll? Would just make it easier for me to give me the options so I don't have to guess what I'm doing here. Feel free to PM me
Pretty much a Yes and No option if they want me to implent this or not.

Not exactly ideal given that , although most of this is agreed upon, some of it is not. If you end up having a clash on opinion further on you'll have to poll that up for the community to decide.

I'm assuming what has been discussed so far you agree with and are going to go with their suggested change instead of your own.

If anybody wants to say no to part of the plan now is the time so UberMedicFully can know.

@An0n I see you've voted no. Is their something that concerns you about what was suggested or do you like the current stun? Some feedback to Uber would be great.

@An0n I see you've voted no. Is their something that concerns you about what was suggested or do you like the current stun? Some feedback to Uber would be great.

I simply find the current stun times to be well-set already, if they have not changed from when I last played and I was able to try some of the classes.

@UberMedicFully

I'm wondering if what you can do is make a new suggestion with the suggested changes then make a new poll. Use the same poll options and maybe tag some FF2 regulars? I just don't see the point re-polling this unless the original post is the final decision.
I'll leave this on hold until you do.

Edit: Uber ended up quitting so I'm just going to remove this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread