Declined [FF2] Boss Suggestion Pig (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple Syrup

I would like to suggest a boss I made. The Pig from Minecraft! I suggested two bosses a while back, but I was very inexperienced at the time. My boss making skills have improved over the years, and recently I came across the Panda ff2 server again. Been enjoying it and decided it would be fun to suggest him again!

Pig
ff2pig.png

(Picture shows actual in-game model.)

Description
A pig from Minecraft... not sure how it got here.

Stats
Class: Sniper
Health Formula: (((680+n)*n)^1.04
Max Speed: 295 - 400
Rage Damage: 6000

Weapon Stats: 40% reduction in push force taken from damage / 80% damage bonus vs buildings / 30% fire damage vulnerability on wearer

He uses the Dynamic version of everything. Dynamic Jump, Dynamic Melee, Dynamic Stop Taunt, Dynamic Weigh down, and Dynamic Speed Management

Rage
Bundle: Eat an Enchanted Golden apple to gain a Defense buff, crits, and kb immunity for 12 seconds. You gain the Levitation (Low Gravity) buff for 8 seconds! The low gravity is a slightly weak version.

Fireworks: Nearby players are launched in the sky by fireworks taking explosion damage not too long after. 120 Damage. It also destroys nearby buildings.

TNTSpenser: Place it wherever you look when you rage. It takes 4 seconds to explode, but when it does explode it deals MASSIVE damage. However, it does have very short range. It can also be destroyed if players catch it in time. It has 800 hp.

Passives
Sprint: Hold Reload to activate. (Requires 25% rage or higher to activate.) Gain a speed boost at the cost of your rage being drained.

Devour: Every kill heals you for 2% HP.
Wounded: As your health decreases, your speed increases up to 400 hu max.

Themes
Minecraft OST - Pigstep (FlyxTheKid Remix)
Toys on a Tear - Yuzo Koshiro
Dance of the Blocks - Yoko Shimomura

Dropbox Link
The Dropbox link contains the zip file with a fastdl folder. He was made with custom animations and hitboxes. Will take any feedback and make any changes that are necessary. Did balance him around one server before, but overtime, he was adjusted. Inside the Zip is also an info.txt file which lists all the changes Pig has been through as well as other information.

-Pig V1.1.6

Here is my alliedmodders page. It's where I keep all my bosses up to date.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2681640#post2681640

• Haha
Reactions: blood3y
One thing I should state is that everything under rage is all one rage. Bundles/Fireworks/TNTSpenser all happen together.

Honestly doesn't seem like a bad boss, abilities seem pretty interesting but maybe HP could be increased a little bit?

Bundle seems fairly strong in my opinion, would definitely need to know what the def buff increase is (because low grav, knockback immunity and def buff seems like much)

and whats up with the hitbox? is there atleast a way to see it? otherwise its very hard to snipe it.

Bundle seems fairly strong in my opinion, would definitely need to know what the def buff increase is (because low grav, knockback immunity and def buff seems like much)
He gains a 35% dmg resist against players and a 50% against sentries. The Battalion's effect.
and whats up with the hitbox? is there atleast a way to see it? otherwise its very hard to snipe it.
The hitbox pretty much fits his model. His head hitbox would be where is actual head is. He is actually a bit easy to headshot because of his head hitbox XD.

He gains a 35% dmg resist against players and a 50% against sentries. The Battalion's effect.

The hitbox pretty much fits his model. His head hitbox would be where is actual head is. He is actually a bit easy to headshot because of his head hitbox XD.
Yeah that for 12 seconds with KB immunity, low grav, explosion around him and the thrown one that rage is a bit overloaded

Honestly doesn't seem like a bad boss, abilities seem pretty interesting but maybe HP could be increased a little bit?
I could give him more but that would also affect Devour. I think 680 is a good place for his hp. Devour gives him more hp for every person he kills, so it should make up for his max hp.

Yeah that for 12 seconds with KB immunity, low grav, explosion around him and the thrown one that rage is a bit overloaded
After reading this decided to lower crit, knockback immunity, and low gravity duration to 6 seconds. The defense buff will last the full 12 seconds. The TNTspenser can be avoided in time if players notice it.

Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread