Completed [FF2] Boss Suggestion: Handsome Rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi people,
I would like to suggest a new boss i made while working at other stuff for FF2, however..
Handsome Rogue is a Time Stop Boss but we will come to that later.

Screenshot_26.png

Some Information about the Boss
Health Formula "(((550+n)*n)^1.04)" (He will have roughly 21.000+ on a full server if not slighty more, can be reduced if its too much.)
Max Speed 360 Hammer Units.
His Knife deals 184 damage.

Now to his Abilities..
Handsome Rogue has a re-useable Point Teleporter!
Before first Use cooldown > 14 seconds.
Cooldown > 19.5 seconds.
Max Distance of the Point Teleporter is at 700 Hammer Units.
Upon the use of the Point Teleporter, Handsome Rogue will be stunned for 2.5 seconds
A recording of the Point Teleporter in action:

On Rage:
Handsome Rogue will gain 12 throwable knifes, each knife deals 44 damage with a bleed of 6 seconds, each bleed deals 3 damage.
Handsome Rogue will also be ubercharged for 2.5 seconds and has 15% damage reduction for 8.0 seconds.

When Handsome Rogue has lost 50% his health:
Handsome Rogue will Stop The Time for 10 seconds, before so its delayed for 3.8 seconds. (Info: You can die during the delay of The Time Stop so be aware of Telefrags.)
Each hit he does during The Time Stop will deal 135 damage.

Credits: SarisKhan, creator of the TF2 Freak and the Model materials.

Handsome Rogues FF2 Wiki

Reactions: Aerial and Madact
I forgot to add a poll but i think gathering feedbacks and taking change suggestions is the best for now

Imo the point teleporter is kinda bad in its current state, very long cooldown and very short range. Maybe increase the range a bit? Other than that, seems like a good boss.

thought about 830 might change that

Changed Handsome Rogues Point Teleporter distance up to 900 but increased stun duration by .5 seconds.

@Madact could we add a poll now? I dont think there's anything else i would add to for now, if so i'll make a second suggestion.
A week poll should be good enough

A poll with a deadline of up to one week has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread