Experience With People/ Relationship (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeiWei

Since off-topic seems kind of dead, I wanted to rekindle some of its spice.

Funny/ Creepy/ Positive/ Negative

~ Stories
~ Experiences
~ Chatlogs (maybe)
~ Communities
~ Individual/ Groups

Please try to refrain from naming a person if it’s overly negative.

• I used to use tinder ( Ikr, what a nerd) and I got some cringy pick-up lines which include, but isn’t limited to;

1.) Do you like ramen?
2.) Moist Me is.
3.) Hello I’m awefully feeling lonely and need someone to talk to. Let me introduce myself, my name is xxxxx and I like dogs and long walks to my fridge.
4.) I like Asians ;)
5.) Are you real??
6.) How old are you/ can you send me noods?
7.) Why did I add you again?
- (Insert genetic copypasta pickup line)

• Relationships; Positive:

1. Mình: Some senior I looked up too and was a second mother to me in a time where my parents and house life weren’t the most stable. Weirdly I met her when I went to KCON and later in High School as a club President.
2. Jailbreak Mafia: Though I don’t play JB, the people on the server ( though only a few) are pretty nice people and Mình kind of invited me to server randomly because they needed more members.
3. Fandom Discords: Overall I’m part of a couple of Fan discords and people there are VERY social and passionate about the fandom.
- Others

• Relationships; Negative:

1. All of my Exs’
2. My mother ( during my adoscent)
3. That one guy that works in Starbucks that always rights my name wrong and puts extra stuff into my coffee and one time took a bite of my food ( yes, he’s one of my ex’s)
- Others

Relationships: Positive:

@Husky FREE MY GUY HUSKY
@Trixie This guy parties, has sex with virgins, drinks, and posts it all on his snapchat stories. We ball
@Roar I walk into versus saxton hale and destroy this guy. Also one of the worst spys I've seen but we good.
@Madact Me and her plan on going on a nice candle lit dinner in the Uk. Perhaps with some tea and crumpets.
@Ranger Ciri God tier warden, lol sike.
Loli roleplay discords
Hentai and both my hands
Anyone that plays jailbreak

This is how you do this?

Relationships: Positive:
@Husky My slave he is still gagged, i wont give him to anyone.
@Ranger Ciri I am his slave, still at his basement.
@Heratade Very chill guy love him(maybe homo :kappa:)
EUJB regulars good times
2 or 3 nyjb regulars probably the only ones with enough iq to communicate

Relationships; Negative:
NYJB

Positive:
@Hellboy Miss you every day you don't play vsh, had some real good times since we met. Helped me through a lot of shit, know I'll always do the same for you :nekoheart:
@chaz !chaz (Saturday nights listening to Alpha Misfit, sending requests and doing shoutouts lmao)
@Fathi cool whip dude
@Matth @Trixie @Zeliax - current VSH team keeping #05 great as always
@Madact @Justin | XplosiveAction @ZeroPC @Semicolon backslash - NYJB team forever not letting things get to you and keeping level heads, real MVPs

Oh and @Bambi I guess

I feel positive with all NYJB and VSH regulars, along with people who - even in the worst scenarios - still just mess around. If you keep getting killed as a friendly heavy in Duel but you still find a way to get into the enemy base and hang out with me, I automatically like you.

Anyway, I hope one day someone will mention me in one of these posts but I'm not the PM kind of guy so no one knows me well here. But you know, one can dream.

Reactions: Bambi
Postive;
@ZeroPC - Really friendly guy who is sometimes over-caring about his friends but still wonderful to be around
@pie! - Chill bean no.1, far too bubbly to be unlikable
@Trixie - One of the first admins I met and still holds up as one of the most hilarious people on Panda servers that i've met
@Justin | XplosiveAction - Met him through Zero for the most part, highly talkative and really enthusiastic
@Soliani - I've never heard so many owo's come from one person, excitable on a daily basis also "HG No rules"
@Roar - Dude's been my go-to for information on a regular basis, had a fun few chats and definitely more than a fair share of fun rounds in VSH and JB c:

Not to forget the rest of the NYJB Regs and VSH Regs

Positive:
@WeiWei ( Sam of course)- Not much to add besides what you stated, you've been a nice kind of "daughter" for me.
@Fathi- My Tf2 Husbando. No, but for real you put up with me and my bad habits and is probably one of the sole reason why I can stand NY JB half of the time. When I first met you it was on JB when I was hopping around server a couple years ago because I was waiting out a ( later cancelled) admin application on another server and when I became more active in the community you were there ( and you were the first to send me a friend request in the community :^) ).
• @Jinx- For being a person that looked out for me a bit when they realized I wasn't in the best emotional state; though I tended to push away my own situation and deal w/ it because it was a personal problem, you listening was at least comforting.
@Rivers- Though I think that I thought I hated him, I don't ( kind of sad you sold the unusual I gifted you, but it was probably put to good use the limited time you had it), btw your discord server is kind of relaxing sometimes.
@Ranger Ciri- A good distraction at the time and a bit of a goof- ball warden; even though he would continuously try to buy/ sell me unusuals <3.
• @TWC- For just being you, I can't really say much about you since I haven't seen you in awhile but you were probably my second "friends" when I joined the server and I appreciate you for that.
@Semicolon backslash- Same thing w/ the unusual ( hope you liked it for the time you had it); barely get to see you since you've become a trial and I hope you good luck on the future.
@Madact- For being my mom, and whenever I see her in NY Trade it's a blast ( especially when I don't have to make a report and usually a mic spammer getting warned by an admin is enough to neutralize it); on JB, I'm somewhat scared when she's warden.
- @NY Trade- I love the GameMe server; I sometimes dislike its players ( but that's also why I like it, more reports when I can hopefully).
- Last, but not least @NY Jailbreak for being my home for awhile; when I actually became active in the community it was a blast spending time there, but now I kind of prefer NY Trade :c ( even though I got more time on JB).

Edited: Sorry I forgot a few people:
@Justin | XplosiveAction & @ZeroPC- Two people that when I first joined, I'm going to be honest I couldn't tell the difference. I see Zero from time to time and for Justin I miss you :c, come back to JB ( or don't, but probably we just have different connection time).
- And the entire staff members, you rock ( I can't think of something to say that will satisfy all the staff).

Negative: N/A ( besides some active mic spammers and occasional hackers in NY Trade)

I Give This Thread Less Than A Week Before It Dies

positive:
@Roar probably one of my best friends i've had the 5 years i've been here. has been an outstanding colleague to administer alongside with. smokes hella weed and constantly making me jealous with how much that man consumes.
@Matth a great pal as well, has always been rational, and been enduring a lot of bullshit around here but withstood it like an italian madman, that lives near a vulcano.
@meks great dude. idk why i'm a magnet for weed smokers, but another stoner right here. a good lad right there.
@Lil Wolf honestly deserves everything good in life. genuiely a good guy. bless.
@Kevin probably one of the goats. has the ability to do some great shit, unfortunate thing is that progress takes time, often too long. but when putting his mind to it, kevin is not half bad, even if it means firing me and refusing to tell me why.

and kudos to almost all vsh players for making vsh a great place.

I forgot to add one person

Positive;
@Bambi - Dude encouraged me into using my mic on the JB and I couldn't be more thankful, had a really good laugh with him :nekoheart:

Positive: Some guy yakuza for giving me 8 keys for a 2.33 ref hat
Negative: some guy yakuza for being an idiot

Positive:
@Madact - Chicken!!! :azbaby: (she understands what I'm saying) <333
@Justin | XplosiveAction - May not be the smartest person, but is certainly fun to play with on TF2/game nights :3
@Heather - Super kind and understanding person. Love being around them, but always beats me at Yu-gi-oh >:c
@Roar - Nice and caring person, quite an interesting Spy on VSH :>
@pie! - Super friendly and kind person :D always fun to play with!
@Trixie - Still debating if PNN Jr. will be hunkier than you or not :thinking_owo:
@Soliani - Best owo uwu owo
@Teddi - Henlo, am teddi, am best teddi around <3
@Addster - Go to church o3o (dw its a joke)
@Monster - Don't see him often anymore, but it's always a pleasure playing with him :3
@Baka - Chill dude, always helps me out on the servers when I need it c: thank you!!
@Matth - Super super nice dude to me, always great to see him on VSH :3
@Lighty - Mew

And the rest of my team: @Semicolon backslash @Bambi - Thank y'all for helping me out whenever I needed it ^-^

♥ Positive ♥
@Heather : Super cute, always fun to play with and a wonderful battle medic for Hg ;3, queen #1
@ZeroPC : Absolutely lovable and sweet, understanding and has the biggest heart (and cutest cat uwu!)
@NachoPotato : ProGamr, lovely to be around, super sweet :>!
@Fathi : Absolutely destroys in HG and warday, actually terrifying to play against but still one of the first regulars I met and one of the funniest to be around uwu!
@Addster Baddster Addster same with Fathi tbh, super fun and appreciative :>!
@Soliani Queen #2, absolutely wonderful and adorable, +rep x100000000
@Trixie Big butt of the server but helped introduce me to the server and made my first few times super fun and kinda dumb (but in a good way) ;0
@Bambi Bigger butt of the server, banana man, long time friend, ilu uwu!
@ Yoshi (doesn’t have profile i guess?) : Big stinki ilu, always funny and slays themselves to give LR to one of their close friends, super silly and qUiRkY
@ All the others : Absolutely one of the best communities I’ve been a part of; sweet and helpful regulars, respectful admins and rules, and generally being around a lot of these folks has made me happy during dark times. Y’all are a super nice and wonderful group of people to be around uwu! ♥

Positives:

@Madact - Someone who has stuck up for me many times and helped me to be in the position I am in right now in Panda. And for that I owe her and thank her greatly. Despite the tough times we have I always want to try my best to just be friends

@ZeroPC - What I would call my oldest close-friend on panda, and just one of my best friends online. We have fun moments and are here for each other. Dont think for a second I dont try hard sometimes to not let myself go and just worry too much about ya, its only cus i care about your well being

@Soliani - The big squeak, and i guess youd say my youngest close-friend on panda, always fun to hang with, like, always, lol.

@Heather - A friendly face and a great person to see on JB and just hang with in general. Im glad you somehow dont think me being overtalkative as a bad thing XD

@Roar @Trixie @Bambi @Semicolon backslash Honestly the most perfect JB team members I could ask for. We cover so much ground and I mean, ill just bring up the obvious point but, how does this not prove how great a team we all are:

We have went from the #1 most called on server, by FAR (200+ calls every 2 weeks) to 6th with only 50 calls every 2 weeks. We shrunk that number down by 75%. That, is teamwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread