Completed [FF2/VSH] Engineer Pads (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
expect me to pop up on FF2 when its fully implemented, but im also not a big fan of it on VSH...
ok @Kruphixx told me its already in FF2, sorry

I`ve tested it now and its a really nice addition to FF2, but i still believe it will wreak havoc in VSH.

I would rather this pad to remain For ONLY
FF2

I Strongly disagree with this addition to VSH, Guys listen to me and take it for further view, When we say lets Give "engie" the pad, it means giving the whole team jump pad, this isn't FF2.

even after updates we still don't know if hale would be capable enough to win more often then 99% of the time lose.

i would rather suggesting to either NOT add it, or wait after the changes.

I would rather this pad to remain For ONLY
FF2

I Strongly disagree with this addition to VSH, Guys listen to me and take it for further view, When we say lets Give "engie" the pad, it means giving the whole team jump pad, this isn't FF2.

even after updates we still don't know if hale would be capable enough to win more often then 99% of the time lose.

i would rather suggesting to either NOT add it, or wait after the changes.
It would be too op for VSH probably, hale is having a really hard time right now even winning, wanna make it more one sided?

Even if people vote to add this, it most likely won't be added until after all the other suggested changes are implemented anyway (Knockback nerf, pyro nerf, megaheal for hales on rage etc.).

Even if people vote to add this, it most likely won't be added until after all the other suggested changes are implemented anyway (Knockback nerf, pyro nerf, megaheal for hales on rage etc.).
As i said earlier,

to Either No, no adding.
or
to Wait After we see the results of those few updates.

As i said, it will be a shit show adding this to VSH in the current state of """balance""". And either way, why adding this to VSH in the first place, its not supposed to be chaotic or advanced in any way of.
People play it mainly cause of the nostalgia and how simple it is, my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Aerial and Jiji
I just think it would be fun. Server balance is down the toilet already adding something that changes dynamics would make it fun.

pads.jpg

More people are against pads getting added to VSH so they won't be added there. Perhaps we could give this another try after all the VSH changes are implemented.

This is already implemented on FF2 so I'm gonna mark this as completed.

Reactions: Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread