End of the Line (1 Viewer)

Furken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
It has been a wild ride but I came to the decision to resign.

My reason behind this decision is going back a few months ago in which my activity slowly decreased as real life responsibilities ate up more and more of my free time and prevented me from moderating at an acceptable pace.
Looking back at the past 2 years, im glad I was given this opportunity to moderate one of the best communities out there and bonding friendships across multiple servers.

As of now Im unable to maintain my status as Admin so I have to ask you @Kevin to release me of my role.

Take care everybody :nekoheart:

First Waxel, now you. It's sad to see you go, but we respect your decision. Take care, Furken! :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Furken
Had fun playing with you on 2fort and the times I dominated you as sniper trolled the enemys with you

Sad to see you disapear now now I dont have to edit clips of me doming you

Have fun on your new journey

• Friendly
noooo you're too cool! ?

• Friendly
RIP best backup vsh admin, I will be sad that I wasn't around for you admining vsh.

• Friendly
Furk my favorite boy, Come visit VSH again when you have some off time. :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Sad to see ya go dood, hope to still see you around every once in a while or something ya gaybo

• Friendly
Man, Its unfortunate to see ya go but hey, Life happens.

We still need to play more together :nekoheart:

• Friendly
Furken!
For a while I kind a knew you where on the edge of thinking about it due to your inactivity but for it to happen ahhh...It's sad to see you go. Thank you for your admin duties on both deathrun on 2fort!
I'll always remember you because of that time with the Minecraft horse :pepega: And we'll hopefully still see you around but good luck on your journey!

• Friendly
  • Sad
Reactions: Aces and Furken

Users who are viewing this thread