Completed Banning shark as a mingame (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Communist Pug

And yes I know that anyone who playes Jb 17 with me will know i have overused it but recently i have realised that it is technically a favouring minigame as you can target people.

It is just that when someone was playing jb when i was on he targeted other people that were not his friends.

Just a suggestion, Thank you for reading.

-Pug

I 100% agree with this since this minigame causes favour and is unfair for the reds.

(Side note: Blus always go for the slowest classes and not the players closest to them.)

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug
I agree, occasionally the warden milks it so much it gets out of control and if it was removed that would make less favourism. I would add a poll though

• Disagree
Reactions: ST6
As a rule of thumb, a game of jailbreak should be fair for the participating prisoners. Banning a particular game will bring little to nothing, as a different one is sure to pop up. In my opinion, a general change in rules should be in place, if that is a big problem on the server like you describe.

Shark is one of those games that often gives reds a slight disadvantage but I agree it can lead to favouring. It doesn’t need a ban. Just maybe a rule that it can only be done up to the last 3 reds

Shark is one of those games that often gives reds a slight disadvantage but I agree it can lead to favouring. It doesn’t need a ban. Just maybe a rule that it can only be done up to the last 3 reds
How would that stop the so called favouring?

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug

So you're saying that there has to be 3 reds at the end of shark?

Yeah let's do that and let the guard pick his 3 favourite players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread