Declined Ban Appeal - Nation - 7/13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to get to your point; If I'm the only one that can confirm that then why am I banned? Why is my word not enough? Am I instantly a liar without second thought?
My bad, lemme see if I can re-word that clearer; admins have witnessed you stealing numerous times, whereas the only witness in your perspective is yourself, and perhaps Wylde.

Why isn't your words enough? Why isn't Shiroe's words enough?

Shiore, I've been on your team almost every time we've played except for 2 maps and that was on glass, also there was 3 other admins on at the time that would have seen it and delt with me. SO you alone letting it slide might have been fine but 2 3 others? Come on now. You know what your saying is false.

Remember, you called him a liar, because you didn't believe his story. You believe you didn't steal a rocket, because 2-3 other admins didn't act upon it. Have you taken into consideration that admins can't point out all stolen rockets, or that glassbox is a difficult map to spot stealers because the map's small, causing players to cluster together, and there's two layers?

You never slayed me nor have you witnessed me being slain you only know what admins tell you.

Excuse me, but I was there tonight. "Archimedes?" That was me, Nation. I was the one watching you being slain, and even doing it myself sometimes. I've been there since you joined USA DB, Nation. I've changed my name many times since then, but the fact of the matter is, I was there, and I did witness it. So, thank you.

I wasn't expecting admins who weren't present to spew up nonsense in my thread.

For one, we aren't "spewing nonsense." This is getting utterly ridiculous that you're ignoring everything we're trying to explain to you. We are answering literally everything that you're saying/asking, and we have been on the server. You just don't listen. Literally almost every single USA DB Admin has replied here this evening, and you've argued almost every point we've tried to make with you. This has gotten way out of hand for a simple appeal, and that is why I'm closing this thread until Asuna makes her decision. We've had enough said here, and ultimately, it's her choice whether or not to unban you.

Closing until @Asuna re-opens it to give her verdict.

I agree that this is literally going nowhere since Nation argues with every point we make. As I did state earlier, whenever we try to explain something, Nation would argue against it. Since there was a witness of last night here, then this decision has been made simple.

As of the votes stated by @Dio Brando, mine is also -1.

This thread will be declined and your ban will stay as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread