Declined Ban Appeal - Nation - 7/13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nation did not say that he was supprised he hadnt been baned, soda said he was supprised he hadnt been perm banned yet, and nation agreed.

I'm pretty sure @Cryptic was with me at the time when Nation said that.

I'm pretty sure @Cryptic was with me at the time when Nation said that.

Do you have a date or any sort of record of this account other than just claiming it? Or perhaps he can say it as well, though im sure he'll be influenced due to the other admins commenting.

As for the argument between @Nation and I, let's move forward, because that happened awhile ago, and Nation wasn't completely aware of how slays/warnings worked at the time. I'd like to think that what went down between us has settled, because since then, he's never brought it up nor disrespect me.

As for Nation's story, I'd like to clarify/confirm some things.

1.) Yes, Nation; I haven't witness you steal any rockets today. You were, in fact, statuing for an entire map because you claimed you weren't feelin' well.

2.) No, Nation; I didn't slay you twice, only once. During that game, the first slay was mine, the second was Dio's. I even clarified I didn't slay you via chat, but you prob'ly didn't see it because you were too busy laughing.

3.) Yes, Nation; you were purposely stealing rockets as a joke, so you'd catch my attention, but I didn't realize that until later on. I do recall Eraser counting stolen rockets, but I assumed it was towards someone else because I thought you knew better, and there were other stealers on. After observing and slaying another stealer, you admitted you were stealing rockets as well; however, I didn't punish you for that, because I can't slay you, without witnessing it myself.

I do agree with @Cashews, regarding running around, spazzing our high-sensitivity mouse everywhere, without any intention of stealing, but instead looking.. weird. I do it all the time, and any dodgeball player will say the same.

As for @Capri, I'm not entirely sure, if Nation said that, because almost every rulebreaker says that. I wouldn't be surprised though, if Nation said something along the lines.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Yes, Nation; you were purposely stealing rockets as a joke, so you'd catch my attention, but I didn't realize that until later on. I do recall Eraser counting stolen rockets, but I assumed it was towards someone else because I thought you knew better,

He wasn't counting rockets I was stealing that was Cow shaw or however the player named is called, who is a known stealer, I've only stolen about 3 rockets before I was slain by you and yes it was to catch your attention as I verbally expressed as a joke, if I had known it would have been used against me in the future I would never for a moment done it. I thank you Crypt for being honest unlike some of what has been posted above.

Um, excuse me?
I've been disrespected verbally number of times by Asuna, I've returned the favor by not apologizing for actions I've made against her and we can both agree that our relationship is less than friendly.
I disrespected you? Tell me how. Show me proof about me having disrespected you because I don't remember disrespecting anyone.

I disrespected you? Tell me how. Show me proof about me having disrespected you because I don't remember disrespecting anyone.

Did you not earlier today post and I quote "Instead you choose to be ignorant" If you wish to be seen as a nice person perhaps you should act like that also you've threatend me before back when me and crypt had our very first argument did you not? I have other players I can contact that have seen you behave this way toward me and them. If you wish for me to ask them to post I will do so.

Shiore has never slain me or seen me steal because she only plays when other admins are on and I wouldn't be stupid enough to steal under the eyes of so many admins let alone steal in general.
No I may not have slain you yet but you've stolen in front of me and I've let it slide a few time along with the fact you've broken other rules by announcing when admins join the server especially when a rule breaker is on. Perhaps I should be less lenient when I see you steal?

Again, sorry for posting replys to replys on the thread, as stated in my first reply I believe I should be able to defend myself and if only one half of the story is being told then it's more of a "Admins against player" situation. I hope this doesn't effect my case.
"Admins against player"; Really not understanding this unless it's some joking way of the recent events of the things in the US right now. We the admins do our jobs proficiently in stopping rule breakers and there has been a lot of times we all have let things go.

The admins of the Panda DB server, are, and my appologies for those who dont like this, rude. they will flat out ignore players, and when an admin says that someone is getting on, then blatantly saying they are an admin, gets mad at a player when they make the comment, thats an admin, after just hearing it. when admins join the server, players leave, they stop having fun, and people are more stiff and quiet.
Servers should not be dictatorship, but republics. If a player can do nothing when they are slain, how will they 1. find out how to not do it again, and 2. understand and build relationships.
This really upsets and sickens me fully and you can remove me from friends on Steam but you are in the wrong on this one. First off let me state this; We are FAR from rude to new players or ignore them. I've died countless times answering people in chat and verbally (can't orbit when holding V which is my talk key) to make sure people who don't know the rules or has a question. I rarely get upset or mad in-game as I don't let trolls or retards bother me. The reason people leave the server because of administrators is because we do not let the rules get broken and the main people who leave are those custom to FF or ES coming in to the server, agreeing to the rules, and crying when their hand gets smacked for being bad. It's known myself and @Dio Brando are strict and when we come in people leave immediately because they know rules WILL be followed while we are present.

Second off the server is a COMMUNITY with set guidelines and rules for everyone. Rules are set to be followed for a reason and not broken to keep people from arguing, bickering, or just in general unpleasant for the server. As for how they find out how not to break a rule it's simple... READ THEM. We have a rules section on the forums and it even gives them in the MOTD and randomly in chat. As for building relationships I've built many in my time on Panda with many players and even others. I've played Arma 3, Rocket League, and other games with many community members outside the administrators just from meeting them on the server and having fun with them

i honestly love the panda community, but i dislike playing when most admins are online, because of them taking things too seriously and being rude to longstanding players who like to goof off.
If you honestly loved the community then you'd be using the call admin more often, taking demos, or even apply to be admin to help keep the server under control instead of shedding a blind eye to the problems. Yet again about the rude thing there hasn't really been a time I was rude except to those saying "I don't like it here" which I reply with "There are other servers out there."

banning after 1 offense is really extreme, the slay is good, but players should be able to voice thir oppinions, aswell as ask admins why something was done.
We ban, warn, and slay differently. I prefer the 3 slays strikes but I will ban someone if I know they are in the wrong and intentionally breaks the rules when they know it. Every player is allowed to voice their opinion and ask admins but it should not be conducted in-game but in a better light on the forums to prevent delaying of rounds of just in general causing an issue in the server directly.

If you honestly loved the community then you'd be using the call admin more often, taking demos, or even apply to be admin to help keep the server under control instead of shedding a blind eye to the problems. Yet again about the rude thing there hasn't really been a time I was rude except to those saying "I don't like it here" which I reply with "There are otherservers out there."

Shiore you're taking one example and making it about yourself, you know he's not talking about any admin directly but yet you try to make it sound like its all about you, not only that 3/4th of your post was about what cashews was saying and he was speaking truth and i'm not siding with him simply because he's my friend but i've witnessed and experienced things of which he has said, i've never stolen in front of you unless it was to save my life and if you recall correctly it was on two maps that i've played with you.

Second off the server is a COMMUNITY with set guidelines and rules for everyone. Rules are set to be followed for a reason and not broken to keep people from arguing, bickering, or just in general unpleasant for the server. As for how they find out how not to break a rule it's simple... READ THEM. We have a rules section on the forums and it even gives them in the MOTD and randomly in chat. As for building relationships I've built many in my time on Panda with many players and even others. I've played Arma 3, Rocket League, and other games with many community members outside the administrators just from meeting them on the server and having fun with them

Is this relevant at all? I was simply asking why I was slain in the first place which apparently counted as me arguing with an Admin and then Asuna used past situations which had no direct effect on my ban in the first place.

Also this entire post was 3/4th about what Cashews said, your undermining me in my own thread which is disrespectful to my cause and to myself as a forum user. Please refrain from doing so take these concerns into messages as they are irrelevant on this thread.

Just to let you know on this Nation if you highlight text in posts there is a little popup that says "Quote". From there you can insert them in the quick reply area. Makes it 20x easier to read your replies. Hope this helps you.
i've never stolen in front of you unless it was to save my life and if you recall correctly it was on two maps that i've played with you.
Yes sir you've stolen in front of me a few times and I can say that with certainty. I did not slay because I let the first one go always just to be a little more lenient with people who may or may not know the rules. You've even said it when you've stolen you were surprised nothing happened.
s this relevant at all? I was simply asking why I was slain in the first place which apparently counted as me arguing with an Admin and then Asuna used past situations which had no direct effect on my ban in the first place.

Also this entire post was 3/4th about what Cashews said, your undermining me in my own thread which is disrespectful to my cause and to myself as a forum user. Please refrain from doing so take these concerns into messages as they are irrelevant on this thread.
I am far from undermining you in this thread. If you'd like my honest opinion on the matter of your ban appeal then my direct answer would be no to unbanning you due to you knowing the rules and have been caught stealing prior plus other rules being broken. No hard feelings but rules are rules and they shalt be followed. If you have a problem with an administrator, or administrators, then take it up with Kevin via a private message here on the forums or even with the administrator directly so it can be resolved in a different light besides a ban appeal thread.

Also if the case is me "undermining" you and Cashews posting pointless things that doesn't really belong in your thread as it doesn't benefit your appeal in the slightest then you should call him out on that to so no one else 'undermines' you for replying to him.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Cryptic
I am far from undermining you in this thread. If you'd like my honest opinion on the matter of your ban appeal then mydirect answer would be no to unbanning you due to you knowing the rules and have been caught stealing prior plus other rules being broken. No hard feelings but rules are rules and they shalt be followed. If you have a problem with an administrator, or administrators, then take it up with Kevin via a private message here on the forums or even with the administrator directly so it can be resolved in a different light besides a ban appeal thread.

I have been directly punished for my steals. I completely accept it however the way she banned me was incorrect and abusive, Its commonly known of our less then friendly relationship and I was simply defending myself to the best of my ability at the time against a fellow CqCer, Wylde. It was only for a round maybe two I can't recall properly at the moment due to my time zone and my lack of sleep, I was slain once and then banned after for asking, that is why I made the thread, if I was banned for simply stealing a rocket that I did actually steal then I would sit quietly and wait it out. I also wouldn't take the time out of my day to message Kevin because as Dio said one day "I can't lose my admin powers, i've been here to long" Why would I even attempt to complain about any admins? There would be no action taken against them so please don't suggest that course of action. I thank you for your honest opinion though I may not agree with it. You did undermind this thread by making 3/4th of what you said about cashews if you had a problem with what he said it should have been dealt with through messages NOT flooding my thread. Please don't pretend like you have done otherwise, it would only make things more fueled.

Yes sir you've stolen in front of me a few times and I can say that with certainty. I did not slay because I let the first one go always just to be a little more lenient with people who may or may not know the rules. You've even said it when you've stolen you were surprised nothing happened.

Shiore, I've been on your team almost every time we've played except for 2 maps and that was on glass, also there was 3 other admins on at the time that would have seen it and delt with me. SO you alone letting it slide might have been fine but 2 3 others? Come on now. You know what your saying is false.

I also wouldn't take the time out of my day to message Kevin because as Dio said one day "I can't lose my admin powers, i've been here to long" Why would I even attempt to complain about any admins? There would be no action taken against them so please don't suggest that course of action.
Every administrator, old and new, are looked at the same so your thesis really is wrong. As I said just bring it up with the powers that need be.
I thank you for your honest opinion though I may not agree with it.
You may not agree with it but that's just how it is.
You did undermind this thread by making 3/4th of what you said about cashews if you had a problem with what he said it should have been dealt with through messages NOT flooding my thread. Please don't pretend like you have done otherwise, it would only make things more fueled.
Yet again see my previous reply to this in particular; No offense but that part of the conversation is done as it needs no more in this thread. Send it to me privately and I'll respond to it in due course.
Shiore, I've been on your team almost every time we've played except for 2 maps and that was on glass, also there was 3 other admins on at the time that would have seen it and delt with me. SO you alone letting it slide might have been fine but 2 3 others? Come on now. You know what your saying is false.
You've been against me a few times and I'm not always in as Shiroe; I change my name and also hide my identity to find rule breakers because I am tired of people calling me out when I connect. Also I only slay per map basis and many can vouch that for me just off of someone else doing it named "Gaben2k12" who comes in steals twice and then comes back the next day and does it again. Feel free to check with the other admins to confirm that or even some of the players.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Persi
You may not agree with it but that's just how it is.

Completely unnecessary I was simply thanking you for your honesty and yet you reply in a snarky way. Further more proving how disrespectful things can be.

Yet again see my previous reply to this in particular; No offense but that part of the conversation is done as it needs no more in this thread. Send it to me privately and I'll respond to it in due course.

Once more trying to sugar coat it, anyway you say it thats how it is if you looked at it through a strangers eyes they would agree simply because its true, you had no reason to post the rules or talk about what you do with your off time in your post but yet you did which is underminding my cause and delaying a proper result.

You've been against me a few times and I'm not always in as Shiroe; I change my name and also hide my identity to find rule breakers because I am tired of people calling me out when I connect. Also I only slay per map basis and many can vouch that for me just off of someone else doing it named "Gaben2k12" who comes in steals twice and then comes backthe next day and does it again. Feel free to check with the other admins to confirm that or even some of the players.

So you steal on alt names? I've witness you stealing several rockets that weren't even yours and you've CQC'd me and done to me what I was attempting to do with Wylde and that was simply to avoid dying. If you refuse to acknowledge your mistake then you not only disrespect my credibility but disrespect the community for breaking the same rules you "strictly" enforce.

o you steal on alt names? I've witness you stealing several rockets that weren't even yours and you've CQC'd me and done to me what I was attempting to do with Wylde and that was simply to avoid dying. If you refuse to acknowledge your mistake then you not only disrespect my credibility but disrespect the community for breaking the same rules you "strictly" enforce.

Nation, you read that wrong. Shiroe does not go on alt accounts or change his name to steal.

He said that he changes his name because he is identified as "Shiroe." The Gaben player knows the admins and doesn't steal when they're on. When you change your name, people won't be able to recognize you. Therefore, making it easier for him to slay and ban the players who usually play.

• Agree
This is going nowhere incredibly fast. Fact of the matter is; you broke a rule, end of story. You've been warned countless times, just like the friend of yours who made an appeal yesterday. Therefore, to prevent further spammage and clogging of this thread, I would like only votes for or against this appeal.

Mine is definitely -1. The ultimate decision is up to Asuna, seeing as how she's the one who banned you.

Nation, you read that wrong. Shiroe does not go on alt accounts or change his name to steal.

He said that he changes his name because he is identified as "Shiroe." The Gaben player knows the admins and doesn't steal when they're on. When you change your name, people won't be able to recognize you. Therefore, making it easier for him to slay and ban the players who usually play.

You are completely correct and I deeply apologize Shiroe, I misread and I feel awful for my last post, please disregard or even delete it if possible as my own blind actions caused me to rush to judgement, again sorry Shiore. Thank you Capri for telling me of my error.

You broke a rule, end of story. You've been warned countless times, just like the friend of yours who made an appeal yesterday

Countless times? he was warned twice. Not countless, please don't exaggerate, also don't bring issues onto my thread that don't relate to my topic as it clearly looked like you were taunting me and directly disrespecting me. Also if it was end of story then I would have no chance to appeal, again stop taunting me. Lastly I was banned for arguing with the rules when all I did was ask why I was slain as I was genuinely confused due to the fact I've never been slain and banned for a CQC. Please continue to make useless and clearly demeaning posts as they only delay a proper and speedy result.

Mine is definitely -1. The ultimate decision is up to Asuna, seeing as how she's the one who banned you.

As shown earlier by previous posts by Asuna, she would never consider revoking my Ban hence me appealing to a higher power since I know Asuna will just shrug anything and everything I say off like i'ts garbage.

I know you're feelin' under the weather right now, but there are rules, and there's no excuse to flout 'em. You know well enough that stealing is prohibited. You may, or may not, have stolen the rockets accidentally or as a way to defend yourself; however, no one can confirm that, but you. What other admins have confirmed is that you've stolen numerous rockets and was warned, yet you continue to steal. If that's the case, then I'll have to agree with the one day ban.

Sorry, if you're feelin' more down, after all of this. You should prob'ly get some rest. Staying up late, won't help.

• Agree
I know you're feelin' under the weather right now, but there are rules, and there's no excuse to flout 'em. You know well enough that stealing is prohibited. You may, or may not, have stolen the rockets accidentally or as a way to defend yourself; however, no one can confirm that, but you. What other admins have confirmed is that you've stolen numerous rockets and was warned, yet you continue to steal. If that's the case, then I'll have to agree with the one day ban.

Sorry, if you're feelin' more down, after all of this. You should prob'ly get some rest. Staying up late, won't help.

Firstly I don't need someone to tell me when to rest, thank you for your concern but I'm more so focused on projects for work more so than this post, Also thank you for your concern as I am feeling better than earlier but no where near 100% but I will recover with time. Now to get to your point; If I'm the only one that can confirm that then why am I banned? Why is my word not enough? Am I instantly a liar without second thought? It was clear me and Wylde were CQCing as I expressed it verbally and we were towering moments before I was slain. I've stolen rockets but why am I being punished for that all this time later? Isn't that abuse to hold a grudge for so long? "Hey Nation is on, he stole a rocket almost a week ago, ban him?" "Sure." That's pretty much what you said summed up into a different situation. I never stole when I was banned and I wasn't arguing I was 100% and truly confused on why I was punished for CQCing.

Not countless, please don't exaggerate, also don't bring issues onto my thread that don't relate to my topic as it clearly looked like you were taunting me and directly disrespecting me.

Okay, so... number one, I'm not taunting in any way. Literally, I'm just stating something. Everything that every Admin has written here so far tonight has been twisted by your words, and your arguments are proving to be entirely invalid. Also, your responses are incredibly hard to read; for the love of God, please start using the "Quote" tool found by highlighting text and clicking the "Quote" button.

as Dio said one day "I can't lose my admin powers, i've been here to long"

Actually, no, I did not. Once again, twisting what I said. I never said that I wouldn't get in trouble because I've "been here too long." I said that I wouldn't get in trouble for banning someone with the pretenses that I had. I stated that I had been here for quite some time, but I never said that was a reason as to why I was excused from getting into trouble. Honestly, right now, it seems like you're just trying to find anything and everything that you can think of to make things sound like the Admins are the bad ones here. We're doing our jobs, and if you can't respect that, I suggest you find another community.

You need to realize that stealing is stealing; I don't care if it's ten feet beside you or about to smack you right in the face. That was not your rocket to reflect, and therefore it was breaking a rule. CQC-ing is no exception to this rule; if you openly walk in front of a player to CQC them and steal, I consider that slay-able and breaking the no stealing rule. And don't try to start with the whole "well every other Admin does it this way" because I'm not them. I'm not lenient, nor will I ever be. DB is one of the hardest servers to Admin, aside from Jailbreak imo, simply because players cannot and will not follow rules. This is why we need strict Admins, to enforce the rules properly.

Firstly I don't need someone to tell me when to rest, thank you for your concern but I'm more so focused on projects for work more so than this post, Also thank you for your concern as I am feeling better than earlier but no where near 100% but I will recover with time. Now to get to your point; If I'm the only one that can confirm that then why am I banned? Why is my word not enough?

Two points here:

1. You want to complain about us Admins being rude, yet this was something that literally made me cringe at my screen. Cryptic was literally trying to be nice and make a suggestion, and you replied, in your own words, "in a snarky way." Saying "thank you" in the middle of your sentence doesn't get rid of the acid-spitting tone behind it.

2. Your word is not enough; ever. Plain and simple. This is why we have ban appeals; so others can look at it and come to a consensus about what should be done. A hacker could come on here and say "but I didn't hack! You have to take my word since I'm the only one who knows exactly what I did!"

Honestly, this is going nowhere. Your thread is extremely clogged and hard to read now, and basically every Admin on USA DB has given their point on this, yet you've disagreed with every single one.

You've had personal issues held against Admins that slayed you since the day you joined; every slay that we give results in the same question: "Why was I slain?" And whenever we try to answer you, you start to argue with us. "It was going to hit me." "He was trying to CQC me." "I didn't mean to hit it." I hear these excuses every single day, Nation. You broke rules; now own up to it. None of us here have personal grudges against you; we have grudges against the rules you break.

• Agree
Okay, so... number one, I'm not taunting in any way. Literally, I'm just stating something. Everything that every Admin has written here so far tonight has been twisted by your words, and your arguments are proving to be entirely invalid.Also, your responses are incredibly hard to read; for the love of God, please start using the "Quote" tool found by highlighting text and clicking the "Quote" button.

Whats wrong with the way I do it? Also how was that not taunting you clearly stated something to provoke me which was completely un-needed, but somehow this means im twisting your words because all i've done is post what each admin has said and replied to them directly to clear any trouble or to say my side of the story. Please don't confuse what im doing with what your doing I am not senselessly babbling or trying to cause any further issues.\

You need to realize that stealing is stealing; I don't care if it's ten feet beside you or about to smack you right in the face.

Really? So I should refrain from defending myself at the cost of your rules? Everyone that sees this would agree with me when I say that admins have said you can reflect rockets that are about to hit you. Capri, Asuna, Kirito, Crypt. Have said these words.

CQC-ing is no exception to this rule; if you openly walk in front of a player to CQC them and steal, I consider that slay-able and breaking the no stealing rule.

Thats all I needed to hear I was fine with being slain I was not fine with being banned for asking why I was slain. As stated COUNTLESS of times, this thread was mainly about me being banned for arguing when all I did was simply ask a question and then other people hyped up the situation beyond my control and then I was slain for it.

I'm not lenient, nor will I ever be. DB is one of the hardest servers to Admin

You were not the one that banned me nor were you there for the situation so please keep un-needed posts and off topic remarks off the thread please, i've asked you this before and you continue to do so.

You want to complain about us Admins being rude, yet this was something that literally made me cringe at my screen.

I can't complain about Admins being rude? I wasn't even rude in my post I said thank you for your concern on multiple accounts if you wish to continue to bash me for my own ways of expression gratitude then please do so in messages.

Saying "thank you" in the middle of your sentence doesn't get rid of the acid-spitting tone behind it.

Please do not compare me to yourself, I am genuinely trying to get unbanned, If I was going to be rude to crypt I would have done so and it would have been obvious I was being stern I wasn't being toxic. Two very different things.

Honestly, this is going nowhere. Your thread is extremely clogged and hard to read now, and basically every Admin on USA DB has given their point on this, yet you've disagreed with every single one.

You missed my post when I said I thank you for your honesty Crypt when he posted what ACTUALLY happened. I'm sorry that some admins have faded memorys of the events, also you weren't there for the situation with me and Asuna which was suppose to never have been brought up again and delt in private so I made a comment against the post she made when she claimed I was being ignorant.

every slay that we give results in the same question: "Why was I slain?

You really don't know me and you refuse to listen to anything i've said in any post if you think thats all I've said. I was laughing at a few times, I cheered at one when Crypt got me and those were the only two slays I was actually proud of getting since It was a joke with a few fellow players. You never slayed me nor have you witnessed me being slain you only know what admins tell you. Which of course we're all humans and make mistakes. Such as not telling the full story but only parts that would shine advantage to one side. Which you've done yourself tonight.

And whenever we try to answer you, you start to argue with us

Us? Who's us? I've arguged once with I believe Asuna because her slay against me was outrageous, the rocket was going 180+ and I was standing near the middle MOVING away and then I hit the rocket as it was flicked next to me that is the only time I aruged and once more tonight since I WAS NOT aware of my CQC airblasting counting as stealing and I am deeply sorry for breaking that rule.

None of us here have personal grudges against you;

I will never accept that you actually said that to me. I can tell you for a fact that Asuna does have personal problems with me and I'm certain you have a disliking towards me simply because everything you've said has been meet with my side of the story, I'm simply defending myself and your making me out to be someone of argument, I simply want this resolved in the quickest way possible, I wasn't expecting admins who weren't present to spew up nonsense in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread