Accepted Ban Appeal Forever Sushi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Sushi

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Forever Sushi&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Forever Sushi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56737061
Date and Time of the Ban: 8/4/18 around 8pm
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate Language
Admin that Banned you: TekkitFappit
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Arias said she was 12, and for some reason Ranger Ciri believed it, so we decided to act as if we were dating to mess with him; along with some other dark jokes. We kept making jokes about how we were dating to mess with him and he kept believing it so we kept going and it was fun, until ciri started calling me a pedo and started to threaten to doxx me. We told him it was a joke, but he wouldn't listen. He pulled the classic 1 sided reporting and wouldn't add Arias so she could tell him it was a joke for a while, but when he did add Arias, he wouldn't listen to her. Arias is asexual. November 2002

Soooo, what I’m reading is that you don’t seem very sorry for pretending to be a pedophile? Errr not really sure.

I’m just gonna @TekkitFappit

Good luck.

Maybe @Ranger Ciri might also shed some light as he seems to be involved.

I shouldn't of have gotten perma'd in the first place? Anyone with common sense could easily tell that Ranger was taking this way too seriously and I wasn't pretending to be a pedophile. All I said was copy pasted pedo jokes out of the book, and they were in poor taste so I am genuinely sorry.

• Dislike
Reactions: Geronimo
First of all,there is a limit no-one can cross while joking...You clearly have no sense of mesure and also no sense of human love if you joke about those things and also go on while Ciri is clearly worried about it.Stuff like child abusing and so on happens daily,children suffer for it...It is not a fun topic for joking.It honestly makes me think about your attitude in the first place...

Then,can you explain me why Arias's profile is full with your comments about kinky stuff and things that shoulnd't be even thought about by a reasonable person...Also refusing to tell your real age while asked by someone that is sick worried about this,even if you are joking...Doesn't that make everyone suspicious?

Also,Arias was born in 2002,this means she shouldn't be any older than 16,but she claims to be 17 years old.Can you two decide to comunicate your real age? This is just stupid.

Also,people on the server yesterday reported you breaking a lot of rules,several times...

You two kept on claiming "We don't like to share our infos",which is right,don't get me wrong here,but when someone is worried about something you say,even if it is like you two say "just a joke",that doesn't make you any good to anybody...

Since I am on my mobile phone,I will ask @Ranger Ciri to provide his screenshots made yesterday.

Also,when asked,Monster,who heard Arias's voice and Sushi's voice said the girl was clearly underage and sounded young,and Ciri said he sounded like an adult...Still you haven't told us how old are you actually...

But overall I think that for your attitude and in-game actions,you should stay banned...

Listen, joking around saying you're a hacker is fine because most of the time it's pretty obvious that it is just a joke otherwise you'd be able to tell (somewhat) but joking around with shit like this? Honestly I doubt it's was joke because Arias (12 yo girl) was trying to sell me some artwork and whenever I made some sort of comment about it, Sushi had to come say something and ''back her up''. Started to raise suspicions so I took a closer look at her profile just to find some pretty manipulative comments on her profile and he had some disgusting comments saying she had big tits etc. I tried asking how old he was and he always avoided, most of the time the answer was ''if u like me just say so bro''. Later on he claimed to be 13 years old (everyone on jb that night heard it, @Monster was there aswell). His voice was not a 13 year olds voice, not even near so I brought that up and after like 10 mins he said something along the lines of ''alright seriously though, I'm 19''. This is not you joking around and me taking it too serious.

Later on when I brought up saying how serious I was about it saying it'd end up in a report, I'm guessing you told her some shit to try to save your skin? She aged very quickly and went from 12, to 15 (I told them it was still illegal) so she aged a bit more to 17. If you want to spoil to someone that you've just made the worst joke of the year you might aswell be serious about it not make up excuses to make the joke sound any less disgusting than what it is.

He later on added me and I wish I could say that he tried to convince me out of it and that it was a joke, but that's not the case. He continued on with the pedophilia and saying I was jealous? Also this, ''we both love each other its alright its ok'' ''she is pretty and is very talented if you know what i mean''. Sadly this is all I have on video (I do have the video, if Sushi says any of this is false then I'll upload it but I don't want any potential private info of his leaked)

like why would a pedo be open about being a pedo? its illegal
Don't bring this shit up, pretty sure that's what every pedophile says, and most of the time gets exposed because they were open about it on the internet and didn't expect people to take it to the next level.

and started to threaten to doxx me
This is not true, while we were talking on steam I hear him in-game saying how much of a low life I was and pretty much just shit talking me (@Monster can confirm this btw), so I asked him in steam if he really wanted to do this, talk about it outside of the private chat? I told him I'd be more than happy to join him.

but when he did add Arias, he wouldn't listen to her.
Didn't add her because I felt like we had enough evidence and didn't need the 12 year old to save your skin trying to convince me out of it, @TekkitFappit were curious about what she had to say, and it pretty much her just saying it wasn't true, but she refused to tell his age when I asked because it's ''private info'' he also refused to tell his age in steam private chat.

After he gets banned she comes to the server to save him, she tells us that's now gone down in age and is 15 now. She refused to tell me in private chat, I guess it was because she didn't expect any actions to take place?

Well first of all that's my birthdate @TekkitFappit I didn't want to reveal my age because Ciri was started to say some of my personal info at that point and I don't want to get raided? All of those comments are clearly jokes and quotes from multiple people. Arias does not sound 12, and that's a fact. The profile comments are misinterpreted.

Arias draws, she was talking about actual art and animations. My voice is pretty deep but that's what being daddy long neck does, and i'm pretty sure somewhere in the video i slip up and laugh a little bit. Arias says she is 12 all the time, you can check the chat logs if you want, you could find it in there. Ciri obviously doesn't like the joke and I understand why, but there was some very obvious bait in there that he should've caught onto. Ciri is obviously a very serious person and I didn't know that, but after I was banned he was very happy and I feel like this isn't just about some jokes. He also pretty much got the whole server at the time to be on his side or something? Saying how i'm very fucked up but I just didn't even address that.
The joke was really only funny to me and arias at the time, so I don't expect anyone to have the same reaction as they weren't in on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeprus
haha yes, can my gag be removed aswell because I said it was a joke?

Lets get one thing straight:

Sushi is YOUNGER than me.
I was not born in 2002, I was born in 2001. And the jokes we made were litterally out of the book. It’s a joke made by many people and a harmless one at that. We appologized many times and we know it might of been (?) taken too far. But jokes poke fun at dumb shit people do.

Secondly:
You all DO NOT have any right what so ever to tell me that my voice sounds like I’m a younger age than I say. Yes, I dont sound like I’m 18, but of course thats because IM NOT 18. I am 17 years old. You cant guess a person’s age just by hearing their voice. Everyone comes with different voices, so butt out of that assumption.

The fact that I had to make an account for this is ridiculous...

It’s a gaming forum, not USA. We can guess your age, same as you can guess ours.

Just because you assume someones age doesn't mean you're right though.

• Agree
Reactions: OhmyKay
Ok,so...

Since everything has been clearified,I think,that joke still had a serious topic going on...I don't want to see you both doing it anymore.

I will unban Sushi...Just stop breaking rules,and never do a joke like this,I will believe you two for this time and this time only.

I feel altough to give you a long silence for the topic of the joke and for some things bad in your chatlog.Not a perma,tho.

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Ok,so...

Since everything has been clearified,I think,that joke still had a serious topic going on...I don't want to see you both doing it anymore.

I will unban Sushi...Just stop breaking rules,and never do a joke like this,I will believe you two for this time and this time only.

I feel altough to give you a long gag for the topic of the joke and for some things bad in your chatlog.Not a perma,tho.

Which rules did the joke break? As far as I can see this was a shitty joke but there isn't any rule that they broken by doing it.

Told you,inappropiate topic and overall insulting Ciri while he was trying to understand what was happening

Reactions: Inkticious
All i did was call him stupid for not understanding the joke, i think him revealing personal info is way worse?

What personal info? Info which can be easily got with your steam id such as real name and location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread