Accepted Ban Appeal Forever Sushi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID can give you plenty infos about a profile,honestly as far as I know it can tell you country,real name,starting date and sometimes stats.

Steam ID can give you plenty infos about a profile,honestly as far as I know it can tell you country,real name,starting date and sometimes stats.

Real name won't show up when using someones SteamID, unless they put it on their profile and if they didn't then well I don't have to explain, do I?

Anyway
Real name won't show up when using someones SteamID, unless they put it on their profile and if they didn't then well I don't have to explain, do I?
Well it seems like our Forver Sushi did

Still let's not get out ot context here,this is an unban appeal

Will give you a long term silence for many reasons:
Insulting
Joking on serious topics
And so on

You will be unbanned,but I don't want to see any other joke like this,otherless it will be a perma silence.

• Dislike
Reactions: lionish and Flynt
Insulting meaning calling someone stupid? What about Ciri insulting me? Threatening to "take it further"? False Pedo Accusations?

Madact has proof about you insulting her,Ciri's chat proving you used more words,false pedo accusations? After being so vague about your age after the joke with that topic?

About the threatening to take it further and his insults,I will talk about it with Ciri later.

Reactions: TWC
I wasn't going to tell him my age because he genuinely creeped me out. All more that i said was that he was a low life. idk about madact, but she said herself she jokes around alot

Madact has proof about you insulting her,Ciri's chat proving you used more words,false pedo accusations? After being so vague about your age after the joke with that topic?

About the threatening to take it further and his insults,I will talk about it with Ciri later.

Joking about pedophilia can be frowned down upon but it's not against the rules (if it is maybe you should make that clearer as it doesn't say in the rules that you can't joke about "serious topics") and if it is maybe Ciri should get silenced for Joking about teen pregnancy seeing he keeps joking about having children.

Yeah,I think this has gone on too much...

Now if the long silence is good for you and you promise that you will stop doing those jokes I will unban you...

I still shouldn't be getting long silenced? If a few insults get me that then where everybody else at?

Joking about pedophilia can be frowned down upon but it's not against the rules (if it is maybe you should make that clearer as it doesn't say in the rules that you can't joke about "serious topics") and if it is maybe Ciri should get silenced for Joking about teen pregnancy seeing he keeps joking about having children.

Yeah then let's allow everyone to do every kind of joke on every topic possible

Something doesnt sound right about that.

Are you saying that Ciri is just going to get a slap on the wrist and a talk? Really? Why the hell didn’t that happen in the first place instead of a perma ban?
Whatever then. So be it.

Something doesnt sound right about that.

Are you saying that Ciri is just going to get a slap on the wrist and a talk? Really? Why the hell didn’t that happen in the first place instead of a perma ban?
Whatever then. So be it.

Not saying that,of course he will get some kind of punishment for threateing but first I will have to talk with him about all this.

Reactions: TWC
Yeah then let's allow everyone to do every kind of joke on every topic possible

The rules don't say that you're not allowed to joke about "Serious topics" also common sense can't be applied here as everyone has a different opinion on joking about certain topics.

• Agree
Reactions: OhmyKay
Ok minute of silence here please...

So about the joke,yes people can find it desturbing,like me or ciri,or some people can find it funny like Sushi and Arias.

Now,I am really up to unban you,that's what I am doing for sure,but according to other admins and other proof where you insulted,you need at least a silence punsihment.

Regarding Ciri,he shouldn't have threaten you,even if he thought he was right,I will talk about punishment for him with other admins,maybe @Madact,which is related to the server he plays on the most.

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
can i please see where i insulted others and how long is the silence? id want to see exactly why im getting silenced here

i'd suggest @Forever Sushi you live out your "fantasy" in reallife and not on our servers as it's inappropriate as you've noticed.

i would suggest unbanning the perm. ban and instead putting in a 1 month silence instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread