Accepted Admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didixo ' said:
Kitty Cat :3' said:
Didixo ' said:
Edit : Red Eye, I don't neccesarily have that much sympathy for people who lack in english skills and post an admin application 1 week or less after registrating.

My first post here was actually also an admin application...do you dislike me too? :(

Also yay 1 month registered
Too be honest I really didn't have that much of sympathy for you either when you first post was the admin application on the day you registrated. (and also because you're a brony *coughs*)
Didixo, I shall give you an English lesson that you'll hate me for and I surely will regret ._.
First of all, you capitalize the first letter of any language, thus it's "English"* not "english".
Second, it's "To be honest" not "Too be honest". -Typo or not, it's a mistake-.
Third, " when you first post was the admin application".. What.. Either you say "when your first post was" or "when you first posted an admin application on the day you registered". You can't mix them up like that.
Fourth, I'm too young to be hated ;_;

From what I saw, Noodl has the best English here, that's why I'll waste my life following his posts to find a mistake.
Thanks!

Aww, A guy that was saying my english was crap now got corrected, i love how he tells people of for their bad english and he's english isn't that good either Aha #ThemTimes ;)

Ice, when you say that Noodl has the best English 'here' do you mean in this thread or on this forum as a whole? I did not post in this thread yet as far as I can remember so I hope to God that your comment was confined to this thread.

EDIT: Looking back, I have posted a few times in this thread and Noodl has not. You know what this means: it's game on.

I meant the whole forums. I did find some mistakes in one of your posts though, either that or I forgot the name of the person who posted. I'll check now.

EDIT: Bring it on!

It may very well be that I made "mistakes" in a post. This is the internet, I ain't writing for no essay or something.
^ Double negation + a contraction, both faulty when meant for academic writing, but not when casually speaking.

Aside from that, I am only in my first year of University. Still, if anybody dares challenge me in the subject of English I will gladly take it; even if I lose, I still win something: new knowledge.

*Dat bright future*
I'm not even done with Secondary school, nor that my first language is English, yet I manage to communicate with it just fine.

IceStick' said:
Didixo ' said:
Kitty Cat :3' said:
Didixo ' said:
Edit : Red Eye, I don't neccesarily have that much sympathy for people who lack in english skills and post an admin application 1 week or less after registrating.

My first post here was actually also an admin application...do you dislike me too? :(

Also yay 1 month registered
Too be honest I really didn't have that much of sympathy for you either when you first post was the admin application on the day you registrated. (and also because you're a brony *coughs*)
Didixo, I shall give you an English lesson that you'll hate me for and I surely will regret ._.
First of all, you capitalize the first letter of any language, thus it's "English"* not "english".
Second, it's "To be honest" not "Too be honest". -Typo or not, it's a mistake-.
Third, " when you first post was the admin application".. What.. Either you say "when your first post was" or "when you first posted an admin application on the day you registered". You can't mix them up like that.
Fourth, I'm too young to be hated ;_;

From what I saw, Noodl has the best English here, that's why I'll waste my life following his posts to find a mistake.
Thanks!
Well thank you Mr.IceStick for this English lesson. Sure, I may sometimes sound like a hypocrite because I criticize the English skills of some people, but seriously, most of the time I am tired as fuck because I rarely sleep (I should stop going to sleep at 23:55 the day before school) and I am only 13, so in class we aren't that advanced in speaking English. Anyways, touché / GG, you really got me with that one.

I have some corrections for the last statement you made that I rather not say.
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, you're doing a pretty good job, but since most of the people don't natively speak English and/or don't know proper English, you shouldn't pick on those who are the same for being new or because they're applying for administrator rights.

I somehow feel like we've gone off on a bit of a tangent in this thread and diverted from the initial topic... @,@

Anyhow, bear in mind that my native language IS English, so it makes sense that I have a very good grasp of it. As much as I do enjoy correcting grammar, for the reason it helps people to better understand the language if it's not their first, I do so as a bit of a joke. :p

on which server do you play mostly?

Hello.
Kevin' said:
on which server do you play mostly?

I play mostly on deathrun and orange, but I play often on hightower and dodgeball too.

EDIT: I definitly play the most on duel server.
(I play on every Panda's servers though, and yes, I told every).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
Just saying that I edited my post to add and reply to a new question :

"Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments".

Hello.

I play mostly on deathrun and orange, but I play often on hightower and dodgeball too.

EDIT: I definitly play the most on duel server.
(I play on every Panda's servers though, and yes, I told every).
my little medic

Reactions: Electrod
Electrod has been a good member of the community for some time. He is a nice player and he always warns players who are breaking the rules. Right now he can only report people who keep going, and he has to report quite a bit. I think it wouldn't be bad for Duel to have an admin in it. I say +1

On a sidenote, Benedevil should probably be added for Dodgeball, Noodl and I aren't the most active right now. Especially I ain't.

Reactions: Electrod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread