Accepted Admin application. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrod

Hello.

Name/Nickname: Justin/Electrod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58562813
Online Times: often after 5:00 pm and 10:00 pm, but when I have free time for it, I'm online.
EDIT : It also depend of school but I'm often online, especially the week-ends and the holidays. I'm online in the forum almost everyday thanks to my phone.
Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Never been admin/mod in TF2 but I was admin in 2 servers of COD (MW3), in Minecraft (as moderator one time and admin one time), and in one french forum. I also saw that SourceMod has a similar system with MW3 and Minecraft (commands, plug, etc).
Do you have a microphone ? : Yes.

What Panda Community do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?: Panda Community on TF2, I play in duel mostly. No, I don't search a server when I can be admin and say "Hey look, you're a pathetic member, and me, I'm admin !", I just liked this server and this community and when I saw the admin application section, I told to myself "why not give help to a server that you like ?".
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No, but if I need to know basics things or others stuffs, I will learn it, naturally. As I told above, I saw that SourceMod has a similar system with MW3 and Minecraft (commands, plug, etc).

Why should we choose you?: Because I have experience, I love helping and moderating (community/server etc), I'm a serious person (it don't mean that I don't have the sense of humor!) and I think that I'm better at administrate or moderate a server than playing in it.

EDIT : I reply to the new question, as it is preferable to do.
Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments : Well, I like to watch people playing, to be in the spectator team, I don't really care about having a good score or a bad one. Same for the K/D. I'm not even that good at playing. So it won't be a problem to prevent/punish players while spectating and even while playing (I don't care if I am exposed to the enemy while I'm warning someone).
Therefore, when I'm in the spectator team, it don't always mean that I'm away from keyboard but often that I'm just watching.

I like to make every rules being respected, so here is a little example of how I would warn and punish (example : duel) :

-Rocketspamming/disrespecting other players or admins/racism and swearing => after 3 warns, if the player didn't stopped => kick or ban for a certain amount of time, it would depend with the gravity of the facts, mute for a certain amount of time if it's about a verbally disrespect.

-Cheats/hacks => no warn => permanently banned.

-Glitch => 1 warn or zero, it depend with the gravity of the facts => banned for more or less long time/permanently banned.

-Not using trade chat for trades with /t => 3 warn => mute for a certain amount of times.

-No English in voicechat/spamming text or voice => 3 warns => mute for a certain time.
If the player continue after this time, I will warn him only two times, then I'll mute him for a more long time, etc. In case it's being too excessive, I will permanently mute him.

-Adversiting of other communities => 3 warns => kick + mute for a certain amount of time, it would also depend with the way he's doing it (excessively or not, the conviction, etc).

-Sniper camping near a supply locker/excessive spawnkilling/doorsticky => 3 warns => kick, and if the player ever come back and do it again, 1 warn then it will result to a ban for a while, like 30 minuts, and it will be more longer if he do it again.

Last thing, I live in France, just saying.
See ya!

Last edited:
The appliaction really looks nice, but some words can't convince everyone. I mean, you've just registered today and already want to be admin? I am not entirely sure how long you've been playing on these servers, since I didn't meet you in any of these. So personally I think this is a bit too early. But Ima let the Admins decide.

I do agree on what Didixo said about it being a little early. Good application, though.

You didn't really give a solid answer to the question what server you mostly play on, could you specify this for us?

Thanks guys !
Didixo' said:
The appliaction really looks nice, but some words can't convince everyone. I mean, you've just registered today and already want to be admin? I am not entirely sure how long you've been playing on these servers, since I didn't meet you in any of these. So personally I think this is a bit too early. But Ima let the Admins decide.
I agree too, I didn't really played for long time on Panda's server, I think that I'm new since 3 or 4 day, but since those 3 or 4 days, it's the only TF2 server that I play, I didn't used to add favorite server because I didn't really liked the others servers, but I liked the Panda Community because it respond to all of my criteria.

Didixo is right, but what I tried to do is make my application, keep playing on the server and wait until the Panda's administration judge that it's the good moment to give a response to my application.
EvoWarrior5' said:
You didn't really give a solid answer to the question what server you mostly play on, could you specify this for us?
Sorry I didn't exactly understood the question.
I didn't used to play on server, I just used to choose my game mode and search a game, then by doing this, I found Panda's community server, now I only play on Panda Community : Hightower.

That's it.

Electrod' said:
I didn't used to play on server, I just used to choose my game mode and search a game, then by doing this, I found Panda's community server, now I only play on Panda Community : Hightower.

And would you play on other servers if you were to receive admin?
Hightower is never really where the problems take place, it's more Dodgeball and Deathrun and such (which we now have new admins for too).

We have a call system which allows players to report others. It would be a good help if you could help take those, as there are quite a few and we can't always take them.

EvoWarrior5' said:
Quoted from "Electrod"

And would you play on other servers if you were to receive admin?
Hightower is never really where the problems take place, it's more Dodgeball and Deathrun and such (which we now have new admins for too).

We have a call system which allows players to report others. It would be a good help if you could help take those, as there are quite a few and we can't always take them.
If you're talking about Panda's servers, yes I will, I even have to do it, but I'm only interested by Panda's servers now, not others.
If you need to have an admin more often or always in a specific server like Dodgeball or anything other, I would go on it (more often or always if you need it), I will keep an eye to any report and check.
By the way, I just added all the Panda's servers to my favorite list to get ready if ever I become admin.

I would not be here for a certain time because of bad things that happenned in my PC.
I can't boot it.
Just saying.

Electrod' said:
I would not be here for a certain time because of bad things that happenned in my PC.
I can't boot it.
Just saying.
why cant it boot?

Kevin' said:
Electrod' said:
I can't boot it.
Just saying.
why cant it boot?
Because bad things happened, as he said. Maybe a giant magnet got too close to his HDD? Ahue ahue ahue :>

Kevin' said:
Quoted from "Electrod"

I can't boot it.
Just saying.
why cant it boot?
That is the question !
I'm actually in my friend's PC but I have maybe found the solution and I will try it when I will go back home (Thursday).
Didixo' said:
Quoted from "Kevin"

Quoted from "Electrod"

I can't boot it.
Just saying.
why cant it boot?
Because bad things happened, as he said. Maybe a giant magnet got too close to his HDD? Ahue ahue ahue :>
lol

you want to have adminship so you can brag about it? reffering to: Panda Community on TF2. No, I don't search a server when I can be admin and say "Hey look, you're a pathetic member, and me, I'm admin !"

I think you misinterpreted his post, Saxxy. He said that he does NOT want to look for a server to be admin on so he can say that he is above others.

Hey there , Haven't seen you around although i Only play on 2-3 Servers , Nice application though .
I do agree what the other's have said by its a little to early , So im staying Neutrial :D .

~ Cookiez

Hello.

I'm finally back, I found the problem after 1 month, and that was a serious one lol.
But I'm glad that I found it and I'm now back.

See ya !

Sadly, private profiles kinda prevent you from being trustable IMO.

You might want to open it if possible.

Ron' said:
Sadly, private profiles kinda prevent you from being trustable IMO.

You might want to open it if possible.
No problem, you can now check it.

I still don't get why profiles are supposed to be open... Apparently scammers have their backpack private but I don't see what it matters.

Not sure ,
A little early i guess ( even i registered a week ago and made mine now )
But a day is i guess too early maybe?
But on the good side its neat and tidy .

Red Eye, if you even knew how bloody late you are, you would facepalm your face through the whole universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread