Accepted Admin application. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvoWarrior5' said:
I still don't get why profiles are supposed to be open... Apparently scammers have their backpack private but I don't see what it matters.
Probably so we can check if someone's VAC banned. Iunno really.

Edit : Red Eye, I don't neccesarily have that much sympathy for people who lack in english skills and post an admin application 1 week or less after registrating.

Well I once had my profile private when I posted a trade on outpost, and I noted that I had a private profile, I knew this was not appreciated but I had it on private for reasons I would gladly explain if they would add me for a deal, and I would temporarily change it to public at request.

For some reason I still do not understand, people still got mad at my private profile and to this day I can NOT figure out what the hell could have been wrong with what I did. What is the damn difference between looking on somebody's profile after they switch it to public for a trade, and somebody having an always public profile? It's not like when somebody adds me I am suddenly going to trade 50 scammed items over to somebody else, then when I put it back to private trade them all back.

Also, why should people not be able to post applications when they just join? Forum activity does not indicate admin skill. Sight's second topic here was an admin application, and he got accepted right away. I get that Sight was a lot more professional than the rest of the people that usually post applications, but I see no real reason why they should not be allowed to give it a try, unless it's absolute shit you can see in one second will never be any good (dark evil). Everybody starts somewhere, and Red Eye seems like a nice person who would try to improve if we told him he was doing something wrong.

Didixo ' said:
EvoWarrior5' said:
I still don't get why profiles are supposed to be open... Apparently scammers have their backpack private but I don't see what it matters.

Edit : Red Eye, I don't neccesarily have that much sympathy for people who lack in english skills and post an admin application 1 week or less after registrating.

My first post here was actually also an admin application...do you dislike me too? :(

Also yay 1 month registered

Kitty Cat :3' said:

Dunno what timezone you're in, but on my clock it was 2 minutes past twelve when you posted this, AKA on the 28th. >:D

I'm in the GMT+kitty timezone :>

Kitty Cat :3' said:
Didixo ' said:
EvoWarrior5' said:

My first post here was actually also an admin application...do you dislike me too? :(

Too be honest I really didn't have that much of sympathy for you either when you first post was the admin application on the day you registrated. (and also because you're a brony *coughs*)

Hello.

Red Eye.' said:
Not sure ,
A little early i guess ( even i registered a week ago and made mine now )
But a day is i guess too early maybe?
But on the good side its neat and tidy .
I'm now in the community since 1 months, but the problem that I had didn't give me the opportunity to play many times.
I played all the night yesterday, and today, I played from the morning until now.
I visited and played in almost all the panda's servers (I even saw you, and Ron too :)) .
Thanks for the encouragements !

By the way, I played on dodgeball and deathrun mostly, I know what EvoWarrior5 is exactly talking about with the call system.
For example, I saw many people spamming the "!call" command in deathrun because of an AFK guy who couldn't died, but despite of the calls, there wasn't admin and the game was stuck.

Bye .:::. .

EvoWarrior5' said:
We need the AFK manager back..
Most Certainly. nothing is worse than blue having to suicide because one red guy is AFK.

KEVIN

afk manager pl0x

btw, fuck all the admin apPlications! EVERY APPLICATION IS AN - 1 FOR ME

Saxton Hale' said:
Even mine? ;______; *I cry and cry until I die of dehydration*

Didixo ' said:
Saxton Hale' said:
Even mine? ;______; *I cry and cry until I die of dehydration*
Don't cry, saxton doesn't know what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread