Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Ibrahim. I go by Spades in video games.
- Your age
Seventeen years old
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:76783517
- Your general online times and your timezone
Generally, I am online from around 4 P.M to 10 P.M on weekdays. On weekends, I am available at all times of day and sometimes until around 3 A.M. My time zone is GMT+05:00 since I live in Asia. Do note that I may not be available on Fridays though, I usually go do stuff with friends irl.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on Jailbreak and Deathrun (#9) mostly. I have a bit more than 4 days on Jailbreak and a similar amount on Deahtrun. I wish to apply mainly for Jailbreak but would be more than happy to hop around other servers if I am needed.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I have a fully audible microphone.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have had experience as a moderator on an HmX Deathrun server. I haven't had any experience as an admin however because, until now, I never found a community that I cared enough about to take up the responsibility that comes with being an admin.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes. I know basic commands that can be typed into chat and some others that can be typed into the console, things such as gag, silence, and kick/ban. I can always learn more if needed.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have noticed a lack of admins on the Jailbreak servers. The problem was always there but recently has escalated. There aren't any admins that I know of in my timezone either, which leads to abusive/clueless/invalid guards and wardens running rampant during daytime for me. The problem has been growing and only I've only seen Madact and Zushikikato (and sometimes Wolf) on and even then it's very briefly since they're pretty busy. I feel that having another admin who mainly plays on Jailbreak would be beneficial to everyone else trying to enjoy the gamemode. The more the merrier right?
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Chat Spam:

• 1st Offence: First Warning
  • 2nd Offence: Final Warning
  • 3rd Offence: Chat Gag for 30 minutes, followed by an hour, followed by a day, then a perma gag if they continue.
    • If at any point the offender does not listen to a warning, I would give them a gag there and then.
Voice Spam:
  • 3rd Offence: Voice Chat Silence for 30 minutes, followed by an hour, followed by a day, then a perma silence if they continue.
  • If at any point the offender does not listen to a warning, I would give them a gag there and then.
Racism, Insulting, etc.:

• 3rd Offence: Gag and Silence for 30 minutes, followed by an hour if it continues, followed by a day if it persists, then a perma mute and gag if they continue.
Hacking:

• Instant ban, no questions asked
Advertising:

• Falls into the same categories as Voice and Chat spam.
Guard/Warden without a mic:
  • Ban from guards until proof of mic is provided and explain that they need a mic to talk to be on blu.
    • And if they don't give any proof to me and I leave the server, they can always come to the forums to ask someone to lift the ban once he/she gets a mic.
Freekilling:
  • First Freekill:
    • The freekiller will be slain and (if he did it intentionally) warned and (if required) I will explain to them the rules about killing reds. Any reds who are freekilled will be respawned.
  • Consistent Freekilling:
    • Guard ban for an hour if they continue to deliberately freekill. If it happens again, they will be banned for a day. If it happens again, a permanent guard ban will be placed on the player. Any reds who are freekilled will be respawned.

Baiting:

• The baiter will be slapped and warned not to do it again. If he continues, he will be guard banned for 30 minutes. Continued offences will result in bans of 1 hours, 3 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, than a perma guard ban.
Freehitting:

• Same treatment as a baiter
Sabotaging a Round:

• If a guard opens the cell doors without the warden's permission/before orders are give or finished, blocks areas, activates buttons without the warden's permission, or any other offence that counts as sabotage, he/she will be slain and warned. A second offence will result in a guard ban for an hour. Continued offences will result in bans of 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, than a perma guard ban.
Teamkilling on BLU:
  • First offence will result in a slay and warning. Next offence will be a permanent guard ban, because teamkilling should be pretty straight forward.

So that's it! I hope that you guys will take my application into consideration!

Spades the one and only spade. I think i've never seen Spade complain or have a negative attitude towards anything, he's incredibly friendly and he always wants to help or sort out stuff if something has gone wrong. Because of the fact that Spades is always striving to improve Jailbreak, he has my full support.
Good luck on the app!

So I do believe I've played with spade now and then. I have heard him on microphone and it's not bad. I haven't heard him enough but I haven't asked him to be warden once for me ^^;

His sessions are god like. That shows true dedication to panda jailbreak. This application is nicely detailed. Checked your chat logs seem fine, saw a shut up but tbh when you don't have powers I'd probably tell people to shut up as well...Not like it would work but xD

Anyways I feel I haven't gotten to know spade on a level of considering adminship. Kinda thought his application looks empty and I should at least put something here. So when I get to see him warden and stalk him :)rolleyes:) then I'll add another comment about my findings + my vote.

All in all good luck, sorry for a delayed feedback from an admin :)

Thanks for the feedback! I was worried my application got lost in the storm of applications this month. About the chat logs, you're right about me saying things like "shut up." I probably shouldn't, but it's sometimes difficult to stop people without any real powers. Anyway, thank's again!

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Zushikikato Wolfeh, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread