Declined Admin Application for War3Source Server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
accept a hacker, record the admin( while using hack's ) get demoted after few day's. Admin is perm-banned, everyone know this, right? Then why he should try to apply? :D @Monkeyz-senpai think about it before shitposting app's! Was a bit rude, sry. I trust cap! Everyone should get a second chance.

Yes, everyone should get a second chance, if applicant is admin material. And seems you are defeanding applicant, because he is your friend ingoring his bad sides. I am pretty unsure Cap being admin, look at his comments, how he answered to them? Most -1 are from his behaviour, not from hacking.

Reactions: Cammy
I personally feel that smileys are an item that are pointless in an admin application, it is highly informal and very much unprofessional.

Applications are supposed to be a formal matter. It does not need smileys.

Edit: Fiescha with the post removal. Nice censorship.

An Admin Marked as a hacker is a very bad reputation news for this community imo. He hacked, his punishment is being judged for being a hacker on admin apps. I won't judge him much as a player in game, but i will judge him as a hacker in this application. Also the way he is replying to these comments shows me he isn't fit for an admin anyhow.. plus @Fiescha only seems to want him in here because he is his friend and seeing how @Fiescha is replying to people disagreeing with him makes me very sad that he is an admin.

-1 For what my vote counts.

Also Fischa is removing my posts when i'am just putting an opinion in here.

Fiescha, you deleted posts of players who share their opinion on his application.
You tagged it as "Shitpost" I am going to be honest with you fiescha.
Stop acting like a child which already has been stated before, and allow players to vote on applications.
I know it's your friend, but it is your right as a admin to see it from a neutral perspective.

I've already seen a bunch of troubling threads which includes a strong opinion of yours and really bad grammer.
This is troubling me.

Edit: I will unhide the threads you will hide. You have no rights to that. Shame on you.
(unless someone is actual insulting etc.)

Is it allowable for admins to "fix up" an application that had things missing or in the wrong place? Or to add new information?

I am aware that this was edited by Fiescha, as in the above posts it is mentioned. Since Fiescha is a friend of the applicant and is quite severely defending him no matter the case, would it count as "favouring" or "tampering"?
I was aware that several key pieces of information were missing on post #1 before Fiescha edited it.

Edit: I believe that this application might've been invalidated/declined if Fiescha didn't step in to edit and fix up what was missing.

I appreciate @Zeprus going through the effort to clear this applicants name of the hacking accusation, but it still stands on his profile for a VAC ban. Some people won't care, me being one of them.
The grammar is a huge issue for me, but I probably won't see him around much if he did get administrator powers.

The amount of effort from Fiescha to make sure that his friend gets accepted is absolutely ludicrous though. If you have to go through this much effort to get your friend through, and with the recent report against you as well, I wouldn't want to see your friend get the powers for fear of you two abusing them together.

As it was stated by Zeprus in that forum: "...if that's not spawncamping, why did I punish anyone on Mario Kart then?
I would issue a one day ban on both the rulebreakers but in this case it will have to be a one day ban on one of them."

You denied the accusation despite clear evidence against you, and that makes me worry that you would further abuse your powers and rights as an admin if your friend also received powers.

Is it allowable for admins to "fix up" an application that had things missing or in the wrong place? Or to add new information?

I am aware that this was edited by Fiescha, as in the above posts it is mentioned. Since Fiescha is a friend of the applicant and is quite severely defending him no matter the case, would it count as "favouring" or "tampering"?
I was aware that several key pieces of information were missing on post #1 before Fiescha edited it.

"I was aware that several key pieces of information were missing"

I will tell you something, I have seen this application before the edit as wel.
He didn't share the Steam ID to begin with, you know what normally happens if you do that...?

[INVALID APPLICATION]
yeah that's right, there is a template on how to make a application and it states loud and clear what a steam ID is and that posting something else will have bad results towards your application.
Also, not to mention the horrible grammer issue it had first + lacking general information.

A "actual" admin should mark it invalid and tell a date when the player can apply again instead of edit the whole post.
There is no shame in making a second application, hopefully one which took more time and effort as wel.

We should stop this madness now.
Okay, I didn't get a chance,and also I am not an hacker now. I have bad behaviours,and cannot take much critism.
It shouldn't be that tough to become an admin I.M.O. . Now if everyone said enough,we can close this application and finish this over here. Thanks to all of your bad and good comments,and to
Zeprus for helping me a lot on that hacking situtaion.
-Everything has an ending,neither good or bad. Yorick.

I do not care if you hacked in the past, Zeprus cleared your name. At this current point I'm more worried about Fiescha using you as a scapegoat or pulling you in for rule breaking escapades.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread