Declined Admin Application for War3Source Server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um,Hello there. I'm Captain Soldier and finally here to make my own admin application.
Let me give the information first:

My name?: My name is Berkcan,my nickname is -|GMC|-Captain Soldier and of course GMC is my clan tag.

How old am i? 17 yrs old pass this

Permissions to apply? 17 so dont need permissions.

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:67543040

My timezone in world?:
My timezone is GMT +2 hours,I'm online a lot a day.

Which server i want?: The server i play War3.It is my life.Started tf2 with it and wanna keep going xD

Who does not have a microphone there days?: I have a microphone Yeah,but dont use it a lot.

Old admin information: I was an admin in Old cs 1.6 and a little bit of old memories.dont ask.

My experiences on being admin: I'm not a proffessional on being an admin,but i know a little commands like /gag or /kick,also a little bit in deeper,i may need a little help with those.

You should choose me because: Cuz Panda <3,I started playing tf2 here,just loved your servers,i also never played on valve servers just for you guys,then finally got told by Fiescha <3 to make my admin application here. I played a lot here 31 days in server so nothing xD.Also,i think im ready to do this job.

Doing the job while bering serious: How i do my job is: Join the server as always,play the game while having fun,then check what's going on in server:If anyone is spawncamping,if anyone is mic-spamming TL;DR I will check the people that does break the rules,then do what i need.

PLAYER PUNISHMENTS
I am a soft guy i can tell you,so i wont punish them hard,but still,if they break the rules,here's what i do if a guy e.g spawncamps:
1:Warn him for spawncamping,tell that is wrong,and not matching with rules.
2:If he keeps going after this point,i tell that spawncamping is wrong again,then warn him for last time.
3:If he doesn't listen to me,i will kick him from server,of course adding an comment for why i kicked him.
4: This is the point where i get raged.I will ban him from the server for 6-24 hours,depending on his "player status".
5: If it's a big rule to break: I will record an video about it,using Bandicam or others,then send to Kevin for more info+what to do.
Also:I'm online in most of days,in 3 pm to 9 pm.
Thats it for all.Wanted to join your crew,i love playing war3,i want to help war3 server for sure,be active a lot,like old days.I hope i can join Panda Crew.If i missed anything,tell me so i can help you more,I'm new at this jobs.If needed,i can visit the other servers for sure.
EDIT:A quick mistake of mine is i typed my age in forum wrong,2001 instead of 1998,so if this is going to make a problem i can send my pictures etc. for help.
EDITV2:I have older bans,i got banned like 3 times,but i was stupid and i got banned because i changed my name to like stupid things,then got autobanned from server xD.If this is going to cause a problem,we can also talk about that,i have proofs about them if needed.
Thanks if you readed this entire thing.
Berkcan.

Last edited by a moderator:
-|GMC|- Cap soli !
Male, 14, from Turkey

Why should you say a bullshit about your real age? I don't think that you really have 17 years..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Conge
Here,also wanted to add my sound but site does not support it.
If needed ill put that also.
now stop saying that im a kid you ducklings :3

20150920_195236.jpg

20150920_195430.jpg

Your steamid is not your profile link, this is your steamid STEAM_0:0:67543040

This isn't really that easy to read and I suggest spacing it out a bit and your grammar could be better.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
Your steamid is not your profile link, this is your steamid STEAM_0:0:67543040

This isn't really that easy to read and I suggest spacing it out a bit and your grammar could be better.
Ooh i see the steam ID2, i was reading the admin app. and saw the line of steam id,then just passed it but i didnt saw the "not" there,thank you.

oh yeah hi cap ;)

let´s talk about him.
I told him we would need more people for war3source. I enjoy it very much that he wrote an application.
His chatlogs are clean. He´s helping guys with issues and is polite to everyone ;)
He played at war3source so many days :3 and he´s a very gud friend.
Yush there was an issue with his age, i know that he´s 17. He can have my permission to apply, too ^^.

About the punishments: if someone is hacking record a demo and send it to your mentor or create a thread at the forum.
Kevin is busy everytime(?). he havn´t time for everything.

+1

Reactions: -|GMC|- Cap soli !
31 days playtime are impressive and great to have, your chatlog is clean and I saw you warning someone else once. Overall it looks quite good. BUT:
One ban and four comms seems like quite a lot to me. Also your English could be better but it's not worse than Fiescha's.

I'm not going to vote (at least for now) but I'll stick around war3source the next few days and see if I can meet you there.

• Agree
Reactions: Conge and Joe
This is really interesting, I would like to add this:
http://www.amxbans.com/user/STEAM_0:0:67543040
Welp,i dont know what the **** is a multihack,and i have never hacked in my life expect binding "GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX" to 8 and spamming it overtime,then i accidently got banned from that.That's why it said multihack and perma-banned me from the trade server.this is the 2nd one.
Also i cant remember 2014's september,but im pretty sure i changed my name to horse16 and then joined to an server,wanted to troll people,then did the same thing at the top,then got banned.This is the first one.
I know that im so troll but xD trust me downloading hack is harder than killing abraham lincoln.
EDIT: I remembered what i did,and i was right at the top so it was just a trolling phase,if needed we can go deeper to the server chat "if they still have that chatlog",good old days.

Welp,i dont know what the **** is a multihack

Multihacking = using many hacks at same time.

For me, this looks pretty fishy.

Got banned from 2 community for multihacking. Probably 14 years old, he looks like 14 years old (I have met many ppl , who looks older than what they are & age lieing is nice). His policies are really really poor. -1

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: Vecomti and Fiescha
Welp,i dont know what the **** is a multihack,and i have never hacked in my life expect binding "GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX" to 8 and spamming it overtime,then i accidently got banned from that.That's why it said multihack and perma-banned me from the trade server.this is the 2nd one.
Also i cant remember 2014's september,but im pretty sure i changed my name to horse16 and then joined to an server,wanted to troll people,then did the same thing at the top,then got banned.This is the first one.
I know that im so troll but xD trust me downloading hack is harder than killing abraham lincoln.
EDIT: I remembered what i did,and i was right at the top so it was just a trolling phase,if needed we can go deeper to the server chat "if they still have that chatlog",good old days.

-OP's reply on his Admin Application.

Administration team/Panda staff, May I ask you.
Is this Admin material?
This is far out of a formal reply, it's not even close to it.
You can't help others cases like this if you can't explain your own case to begin with.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Aye I agree Skiffa and Wolf, your app isn't looking good and your grammar is getting even worse, and then this.
I do not think you are suitable. -1

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki

Got banned from 2 community for multihacking. Probably 14 years old, he looks like 14 years old (I have met many ppl , who looks older than what they are & age lieing is nice). His policies are really really poor. -1
First, I am not 14 years old again.Second,it looks fishy i know that but i'm right at that,dont know how to get its proof doe because it is old.But if needed,we can go and find that admin,then talk to him.
Aye I agree Skiffa and Wolf, your app isn't looking good and your grammar is getting even worse, and then this.
I do not think you are suitable. -1
Yes,maybe i don't have the best grammar in the world,because i have never learned english from my lessons or anyone.
I learned it %100 myself,and trying my best.If needed,i can try to talk better and take care of the grammar.
-OP's reply on his Admin Application.

Administration team/Panda staff, May I ask you.
Is this Admin material?
This is far out of a formal reply, it's not even close to it.
You can't help others cases like this if you can't explain your own case to begin with.

Yeah,that is not close to what i tried to say,but i said at the top i didn't had the best english in the world.I tried to explain it,but not very well.So let me try it again:
A pretty normal day on tf2,i wore my gibus in sniper,then hop into a trade server.Then,if you know,at those days there was an great hack,that will spam on the chat while hacking.I thought "what if i bind 2 keys to those,then spam them?".After,i did that,then didnt realized there was an admin looking to me,but also i wasn't moving while doing that.Admin perma-banned me,i laughed hard because i didn't knowed it will cause problems later on.So,i was stupid,accepted.

Got banned from 2 community for multihacking.
I feel like I have to defend him in this case, I recently had a similar case with someone banned from fm-esports for multihacking who, in fact, was only spamming a bind. I know the because I checked his stats and his K/D was horrendous. It's not unlikely the it's the same case here.

I would vote 1+, if you didn't advertise hacks (even though you were joking around). After seeing you been banned from other communities' servers, for having such bad behaviour, I am giving you a -1. In my opinion, this is not acceptable.

I would vote 1+, if you didn't advertise hacks (even though you were joking around). After seeing you been banned from other communities' servers, for having such bad behaviour, I am giving you a -1. In my opinion, this is not acceptable.
Meh,then i only have a last thing to say then:
Yeah,got banned from the random server i joined to troll. If you check the date is 05.04.2014. Its more than a year ago,when i was a f2p,when i didnt even knowed that server is popular. So,theres a huge time of 1 year and 5 months,don't you think i left doing that stupid stuff? Didn't you trolled a server in your life,or tried to? Cannot i get a chance from that? Don't be that mean. And if you can,go to that server's site and find the admin to check the old replays if he does have them. I wasn't even moving while spamming those stuff.So this is the proof if we can find it. I think i deserve a chance,because like i said,1 year 5 months...
Now,if you guys are going to keep being mean and keep yelling at me that I am an hacker and try not no find the demo with me,let the kevin do he's job.
Don't be that much prejudiced about me,you didn't even saw me playing in the server in a normal day,when i tried to help people and gave informations about war3 and much more.So 1 little ban from server that i did long ago was a stupid idea,got it.
Edit:I added the admin to my friendlist,he rejected it.

Meh,then i only have a last thing to say then:
Yeah,got banned from the random server i joined to troll. If you check the date is 05.04.2014. Its more than a year ago,when i was a f2p,when i didnt even knowed that server is popular. So,theres a huge time of 1 year and 5 months,don't you think i left doing that stupid stuff? Didn't you trolled a server in your life,or tried to? Cannot i get a chance from that? Don't be that mean. And if you can,go to that server's site and find the admin to check the old replays if he does have them. I wasn't even moving while spamming those stuff.So this is the proof if we can find it. I think i deserve a chance,because like i said,1 year 5 months...
Now,if you guys are going to keep being mean and keep yelling at me that I am an hacker and try not no find the demo with me,let the kevin do he's job.
Don't be that much prejudiced about me,you didn't even saw me playing in the server in a normal day,when i tried to help people and gave informations about war3 and much more.So 1 little ban from server that i did long ago was a stupid idea,got it.
Edit:I added the admin to my friendlist,he rejected it.
We are not being mean to you just stating the facts, I'm starting to think you are younger or act younger. On top of your bad behavior on other communities I wouldn't want an admin like that on the team -1 or no support (I dunno if the app process is the same or whatever).

We are not being mean to you just stating the facts, I'm starting to think you are younger or act younger. On top of your bad behavior on other communities I wouldn't want an admin like that on the team -1 or no support (I dunno if the app process is the same or whatever).
You're being mean to me,that is right.Because all of you guys are keep saying "hey you hacked now you can't join our crew -1" This is being mean.Because you guys are not trying to go talk with the admin about this,just keep saying that i am a hacker and not even giving me a chance to try this job.Why anyone is not trying to add that admin to his friendlist and asking about the old demos? And also you say that "youre not looking like 17,you look like 14." this again.Being prejudiced and not giving me a chance again.1 years and 5 months later,will am i going to be same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread