Declined Admin Application for War3Source Server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being mean to me,that is right.Because all of you guys are keep saying "hey you hacked now you can't join our crew -1" This is being mean.Because you guys are not trying to go talk with the admin about this,just keep saying that i am a hacker and not even giving me a chance to try this job.Why anyone is not trying to add that admin to his friendlist and asking about the old demos? And also you say that "youre not looking like 17,you look like 14." this again.Being prejudiced and not giving me a chance again.1 years and 5 months later,will am i going to be same?
I say you act younger don't put words in my mouth.

Can't see anything that he's acting like a young boy. @Joe give me an example for it.
And if he get declined cuz he "was" hacking and he's tryin next application the same(then we need a rule, that former hacker's can't apply! That's silly. Yeah i was shocked, too about this ban's. But im believe at cap.) Perhaps im the only one and saying he changed his behavior and his acting. I asked cap if he want to apply for war3source because we're needing admin's there. Why i should support him if he's a hacker now? I know him as well 3 years to know that he changed his character.

Sorry joe,i was not angry to you,i was angry to the other people,you didnt said that and i didn't controlled myself,sorry again.
But also,i asked to Kevin and he said "Every people can have a chance".So please,stop saying that i have older bans from my stupidness,and we should try to find the admin that banned me from server so i can get the proof.Also,thats true that I act a little younger,but that is not a problem.Because I don't do really childish things,they're pretty normal,also I told kevin to fix my age problem here,that will get fixed soon.

I'm sorry cap, but I think you're not ready to be admin.
I'm talking about the fact that you answers are not mature looking, it's not a thing you can understand for now and I'm not saying you are not 14 years old, but even as 17 yo and not mature it changes nothing.
It's still to early for you to become an admin, but if you have success, good luck and let's see what are you going to do.

"I might act like a childish but this is not a problem because I don't do childish things..."
Actually, this is not a valid sentence.

Mine is a -1.

I'm gonna give my small opinion so don't hate me.
The answers you give sound like you can't take bad comments wich don't make you look mature as expected from a 17 yr old.
(Don't want to be rude) But 17 years old I think i you look 14-15 (it could be that you look 14 for reasons but your actually 17)
And for the bans you have they could be wrong or not it's still risky.

I'm still gonna stay neutral on this so from me you get a 0.

Sorry joe,i was not angry to you,i was angry to the other people,you didnt said that and i didn't controlled myself,sorry again.
But also,i asked to Kevin and he said "Every people can have a chance".So please,stop saying that i have older bans from my stupidness,and we should try to find the admin that banned me from server so i can get the proof.Also,thats true that I act a little younger,but that is not a problem.Because I don't do really childish things,they're pretty normal,also I told kevin to fix my age problem here,that will get fixed soon.
Look. It's just because you have those 2 older bans, the trust in this application can get reduced by it. They aren't being mean, they are telling their oppinions and their thoughts on this application. In the end, if the admins don't trust it then you have to accept it. Yes 1.5 years is long ago and there is a chance that you have changed but there can also be a chance that you haven't changed. I think that it's better for now that you work a bit more on your English and the way you speak, to sound more mature.

Hate to be rude as this isn't my place to say this, but these discussions are all leading to the fact that this application should be declined. The only person defending himself is the applicant and it doesn't seem to be changing anybody's minds due to his hacking bans on other community's. Any comment from now on are just adding more nails to this coffin :p One full admin please, bury it!

The only person defending himself is the applicant and it doesn't seem to be changing anybody's minds due to his hacking bans on other community's.
I'm actually looking for some proof to defend him right now, I'll edit this post in some minutes.

EDIT:
There we go: The definite proof that he did NOT hack in any way in Team Fortress 2:
c3sUSEy.png

What can I see here? Well, this is the ban I meationed earlier in reply to @Skiffa 's post.
As you can see he got banned from Counterstrike 1.6.
e6f31Fc.png

This is the official site of the community he got banned from as mentioned above. (http://tf2.multiplay.co.uk/motd/)
You can see it in the ban under: "Clan: Multiplay TF2"
You may notice that it merged with the FM-Esports community. Wich then leads me to part three.
M2W2ffv.png

This is the ban Skiffa mentioned and beside the one of Panda the only ban that's listed for his account.
You can find the bans by simply putting his Steam ID into google.
It got invoked EXACTLY one hour after the first ban and for the EXACT same reason.
This only leaves one good conclusion, that the ban got taken from the other Community where he got banned from CS 1.6.
However I agree on the other statement that his language and behaviour isn't that great after all and doesn't fit his age. Nevertheless I propably would say the same thing about @Fiescha and he became a full admin after all.
This brings me to my conclusion:

I'll stay with a round, neutral 0.
But I would like to ask those, who mainly voted -1 because of the hacking thing to overthink their voting. Not that there aren't enough other reasons to base your opinion on but it would be fair to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conge and Madact
I've been looking at the way you write, and I'm just having problems reading. There are no spaces after periods and commas which make things all stuck together and hard to read.

Your English is pretty low for a 17 y/o person, in my opinion.

I also agree with others that you don't seem to take criticism that well (or I might be wrong I don't know).

I personally give a little importance to your bans, but I don't think advertising hacks, even if you're not hacking, is a good thing to do. Makes me raise a brow.

And I've said what I had to say :T

I am feeling much better now,for finally you guys finding out that i didn't hacked in tf2,it took long doe :3
Thanks to all of your comments,now if i won't become an admin thats not bad,I learned what i needed to do,what i must do and mustn't do.

Welp, thanks Zeprus being spy

But anyway, I stick with my -1 , since his answers are not the best. Seems he cant take criticism , what happened if he is admin and get criticism? He cant answer like that to our players. Being admin is sometime really , really hard, it's not only fun "job" , we also have bad days but we cant relase our anger on our players. We need to swallow our bad times.

• Agree
Reactions: Joe and Fiescha
Hmmmm but you did hack in CS 1.6 ...! How can we know, that you won't hack in TF2? Since you are a hacker i'm gonna say -1 even do i am not an admin! And also i don't know if you can handle the pressure of being admin.

Hmmmm but you did hack in CS 1.6 ...! How can we know, that you won't hack in TF2? Since you are a hacker i'm gonna say -1 even do i am not an admin! And also i don't know if you can handle the pressure of being admin.
Ugh,again.I started to hate this now.Don't want to type everything again so let me tell it shorter:
It was 1 year 5 months ago,and you are being prejudiced again,also not giving me a chance to try being an admin again.
Please,stop this.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Ugh,again.I started to hate this now.Don't want to type everything again so let me tell it shorter:
It was 1 year 5 months ago,and you are being prejudiced again,also not giving me a chance to try being an admin again.
Please,stop this.

I think you don't get it, if you have hacked before (even if it is on an other game) and you apply for admin in a community that's strictly against hacking, how would it make the community look if they accepted a hacker in their ranks?

I think you don't get it, if you have hacked before (even if it is on an other game) and you apply for admin in a community that's strictly against hacking, how would it make the community look if they accepted a hacker in their ranks?

accept a hacker, record the admin( while using hack's ) get demoted after few day's. Admin is perm-banned, everyone know this, right? Then why he should try to apply? :D @Monkeyz-senpai think about it before shitposting app's! Was a bit rude, sry. I trust cap! Everyone should get a second chance.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wolf
accept a hacker, record the admin( while using hack's ) get demoted after few day's. Admin is perm-banned, everyone know this, right? Then why he should try to apply? :D @Monkeyz-senpai think about it before shitposting app's! Was a bit rude, sry. I trust cap! Everyone should get a second chance.

Well then I guess I'm gonna be a bit rude, atm you're supporting an application of a friend, which can't take criticism and as I saw was apparently hacking (also Fiesha I think you gotta think this through a community that accepts a former hacker as a staff member is worse then a community where a admin starts hacking and gets kicked out of the team).

To be honest I just see your support with him as favoring as he's your friend and you honestly shouldn't have any decision/power in this application (in my opinion)

Also @Zeprus you can't be sure that he didn't actually hack as there isn't any decent proof (in my opinion)

Well then I guess I'm gonna be a bit rude, atm you're supporting an application of a friend, which can't take criticism and as I saw was apparently hacking (also Fiesha I think you gotta think this through a community that accepts a former hacker as a staff member is worse then a community where a admin starts hacking and gets kicked out of the team).

To be honest I just see your support with him as favoring as he's your friend and you honestly shouldn't have any decision/power in this application (in my opinion)

Also @Zeprus you can't be sure that he didn't actually hack as there isn't any decent proof (in my opinion)
At least he didn't get banned for hacking on TF2. What are the odds that he got banned exactly one hour later from a community that merged with the one where he got banned on CS 1.6? It's not 100% proof, that's true but it's very, very, very unlikely.

He could changed his character? No why he should do it? let's write an app to be accepted and then let's hackin. makes no sense. And learn to write names. I'm playin every day at this server. I met new guys. Now cap is a very gud friend. Isn't allowed to support player's/friend's? I know very well whom i trust. Only @Saxton Hale can say now something about him, he played sometimes at the server with us ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I'm a bit split here, because on one side, hacking in another game should be totally irrelevant to this game, which he's applying for. That's the same as I've been banned in SA-MP, Minecraft etc, for hacks, but I still got admin here. On the other side, it's on his VAC stats and everybody can see it, and it's a different story since it's a Steam game. Your English isn't something to yell hooray over, but it's decent, just like your application. It's not anything special, but it contains the information we need.
Based on what I've seen and heard, my vote is going to be a -1. In my eyes, for now, this is not admin material.

He could changed his character? No why he should do it? let's write an app to be accepted and then let's hackin. makes no sense. And learn to write names. I'm playin every day at this server. I met new guys. Now cap is a very gud friend. Isn't allowed to support player's/friend's? I know very well whom i trust. Only @Saxton Hale can say now something about him, he played sometimes at the server with us ;)

Fiescha I'm gonna give you a 10/10 for not being able to read, may I redirect you to some how to read English sentences sites?

I clearly said a Hacker being allowed in a community doesn't matter if he doesn't hack anymore gives a community a bad image and an admin that does while he is admin is bad to but not as worse as that and it can easily be dealt with. Okay it might have been an other game and he might have not really hacked but still there is "proof" that he did do something.

Right now you're just taking a shit out of what I say and you don't take your time to read something properly cause someone (me) is telling negative things about a good friends of yours. This just shows that you yourself aren't a good admin as your way of answering to a serious topic is that of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread