Declined Zeprus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, i'll state that i didn't knew that zeprus was banned and i was really disapointed to see he abused his powers.

I've been reading the other appeal and from what i saw, even though i am now just a user that doesn't connect on the servers and lurk the forums a few times mostly staying quiet, i am for a unban. I think he should be able to play on the servers again as for he doesn't care anymore about what happends on the forums and just want to enjoy playing with his old friends.

Because too many bumps. I wasn't here when he was an admin but I don't think he also deserved a ban from the servers for unbanning some players. He could at least play on the server like he always has, I'm sure he wouldn't be interested in being an admin or getting his powers back any time soon.

Then again it's just my opinion.

I'll start by saying that I don't care what happens either way.

All in all, the opinion is nudging toward an unban, as indicated by the posts as well as the ratings on the posts. If Kevin does not get involved in this thread whatsoever, then this implies that he does not care. As he did the ban and he is the founder here, his word goes; but if there is no word from him, go with popular opinion. If he fails to respond in a reasonable amount of time, I suggest someone gather the balls to take initiative.

I'll start by saying that I don't care what happens either way.

All in all, the opinion is nudging toward an unban, as indicated by the posts as well as the ratings on the posts. If Kevin does not get involved in this thread whatsoever, then this implies that he does not care. As he did the ban and he is the founder here, his word goes; but if there is no word from him, go with popular opinion. If he fails to respond in a reasonable amount of time, I suggest someone gather the balls to take initiative.

Who is going to unban the person Kevin personally banned? That doesn't seem smart at all without his response

Who is going to unban the person Kevin personally banned? That doesn't seem smart at all without his response
"If he fails to respond in a reasonable amount of time" If Kevin doesn't respond to the thread, he obviously doesn't have a say in it and I don't think it would change much if one admin takes responible action to this. I don't think Kevin would just go ahead and go all-out on the admin who does it. However, the waiting time should at least be a few days to be sure.

"If he fails to respond in a reasonable amount of time" If Kevin doesn't respond to the thread, he obviously doesn't have a say in it and I don't think it would change much if one admin takes responible action to this. I don't think Kevin would just go ahead and go all-out on the admin who does it. However, the waiting time should at least be a few days to be sure.
who knows.

• Winner
Reactions: mosteraz and Deep
"Taking initiative" doesn't have to mean just winging it. The person could ping kevin on steam and say "If you have no issue with it, I'm going to unban X".

• Agree
Reactions: Eraser BOT
Wolfeh doing the hater, man why dislike a bump ?! x)

First of all " So disliking all my posts is Ok but i can't dislike others"
Second. because everyone keeps bumping this thread non stop. Kevin saw it and there is nothing more you can do then wait for his response.

locked for now to reduce bumps and useless replies.
i'll see what i can do about it soon.

Zeprus requests another bump despite thread being locked to reduce them.

Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread