Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabbin

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Development
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:78737907&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zeprus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78737907
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-25-16 23:11
Reason about the Ban: Admin abuse
Admin that Banned you: Kevin

Why should we unban you?

Another month has passed, time for another unban appeal.
Since I have stated pretty much the whole reason why I would like to be unbanned in my previous thread https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-appeal.8466/) I'll focus on answering the stuff that has been brought up in response.
Kevin said:
as of the things said in the discord server against panda community from his words
As far as I can remember I never said anything against the community as a whole but merely against specific members. If I really did say something against the community please consider this my official apology.
Kevin said:
come after a month and be like nothing happened
Zeprus said:
I have abused my admin previleges to unban 3 ex-admins or ex-players whatever term you prefer. There is no denying that and I accept some sort of punishment for it.
Kevin said:
also to clarify he made the unbans before he made his resignation thread since some people say the opposite.
http://imgur.com/a/0Onms

Again, this is me asking for an unban considering the unusual length of the ban. This still applys for the gameservers and my main account only.

Okay. atm at my work so i do NOT have the chatlogs with me. But i do NOT want Zeprus unbanned at all. Not only because of his childish and abusive behavior but also about how he has been acting during the last few months. Ever since his friend Princess got banned on mariokart for admin impersonating he has been trying to personally " fuck me over" Because i said " what a btch" <-- (Okay i insulted i admit that) Every single time there was a report againts a player about being it hacking or bad behavior when i was in the server he would just directly start critizing me " Oh did Zushy report that? Oh will you give Zushy a warning about that. Ever since the princess conflict he has been stalking the forums looking at my chatlogs to try and get any dirt on me. I just love how he is trying to get as much dirt on me as possible just so he can unrightfully defend his friends ( just like what he did with @Puddin) He will just defend his friends at any costs not matter how wrong they are.
i first was neutral/liked Zeprus but seeing how quickly and ugly he has changed i do NOT want to see him here again.
Instead of wanting to talk things out he rather blocks me and goes telling people all kindof stuff behind my back. just because i caught him lying and called his Admin impersonating friend a ' btch '

Big part of this is ofc the personal issue, but seeing how he reacted the moment Puddin got banned just doesn't help convincing me at all

Alot of people who are just plain toxic or have a bad attitude get permabanned for good.
But seeing howmuch Zeprus wants to influence this community in his favor just gets me thinking howmuch more damage he could cause when he comes back, because for me it is clear.

Puddin got banned: Instantly resing and abuse his powers as revenge + shitposting on other communities
Princess got banned and called a Btch : Instantly start digging up everything to try and punish the people responsible for the insult

The moment you unban Zeprus he WILL do this again. For me he has shown that getting ' revenge ' for Puddin isn't a one time thing.

This is my opinion.

How is he going to dig up anything when his unban pertains only to the gameservers?

And if verbal abuse is the only thing you're worried about, have the staff slap a perma silence on him.

How is he going to dig up anything when his unban pertains only to the gameservers?

And if verbal abuse is the only thing you're worried about, have the staff slap a perma silence on him.

Just seeing how the past 2 months he already has been doing stuff. i can only imagine what will happend if he gets involved again with the community. Again this is my opinion

Plus it isn't about him playing and talking on servers (yet) but it is about how he is just browsing the serverlogs and forums about digging up dirt. Banned or not he can easaly make alts or just look through everything

Yeah, as I said last time, if you guys fear that he is going to cause trouble, just mute him/gag him. All he wants to is to play on the server, he doesn't want to come back to the forums.

Reactions: Redspike
Yeah, as I said last time, if you guys fear that he is going to cause trouble, just mute him/gag him. All he wants to is to play on the server, he doesn't want to come back to the forums.

It is just a matter of time i would say. i predict next step is forum unban to maybe even Puddin unban

It is just a matter of time i would say. i predict next step is forum unban to maybe even Puddin unban
I HIGHLY doubt that. He only wants to return to the servers.

As far as I am concerned what he did to support Puddin was because of the absurd nature of Puddin's ban. If he asks for a forum unban, just reject him.

I HIGHLY doubt that. He only wants to return to the servers.

As far as I am concerned what he did to support Puddin was because of the absurd nature of Puddin's ban. If he asks for a forum unban, just reject him.

If it was just that i would totally agreed as in it could be a one time thing, but right after he did the same thing for Princess.

If it was just that i would totally agreed as in it could be a one time thing, but right after he did the same thing for Princess.
What he did after Puddin's ban and Princess' ban or whatever it was are two different cases. And so what? It won't matter as he wont be getting his powers back.

What he did after Puddin's ban and Princess' ban or whatever it was are two different cases. And so what? It won't matter as he wont be getting his powers back.

As i said It is my opinon so i posted it. if you think he should be unbanned then that is your opinion but i still stand strongly againts it.

As i said It is my opinon so i posted it. if you think he should be unbanned then that is your opinion but i still stand strongly againts it.
Of course it's our own opinions, but what I fail to see is how your points are valid towards him remaining banned?

Of course it's our own opinions, but what I fail to see is how your points are valid towards him remaining banned?

Why should he be unbanned tho. Just so he can play again? alot of people unban appeal for that reason

I would be much more willing to revieuw my opinion if he would add me and talk about it without lying in my face instead of talking behind my back.

Why should he be unbanned tho. Just so he can play again? alot of people unban appeal for that reason
Yep.
The only good reason for him staying banned is because he abused his powers to unban mermite, Violet and Blank, although the reason for Blank's permaban is shit (he wanted it) and the reason for Violets permaban is pure shit (just one insults gives you a permaban), but that could be discussed as it was Kevin who banned her. mermite, on the other hand, abused iirc?

Yep.
The only good reason for him staying banned is because he abused his powers to unban mermite, Violet and Blank, although the reason for Blank's permaban is shit (he wanted it) and the reason for Violets permaban is pure shit (just one insults gives you a permaban), but that could be discussed as it was Kevin who banned her. mermite, on the other hand, abused iirc?
Apparently mermite abused sm_play so even his ban is shit

"But still, Zeprus abused his powers and unbanned them" Yes, yes he did, but he did it because his friend got banned for a really bad reason and so he chose to unban four other acquaintances who were banned for almost equally bad reasons. It was just in the heat of the moment.

• Winner
Reactions: Chillix
I love how the passage of time has made people forget what the particular ex admins have actually done...But let's keep in mind that this ban is about Zeprus, not the previous ex admins.

I wanted to say no matter how much to want to post your opinions or debate about the subject...Kevin banned him. It's out of any admin's control and particularly before you go 'it's not fair' this is Kevin's community. He can do what he wants. He can demote and ban all the admins without reason. Sure it would piss off people and maybe hurt his community but there's nothing we could do.

And this is one of those situations. I won't state if I think he should get unbanned or not because my opinion would be bias as hell. Just before anybody wastes their time trying to prove something, I wanted to state this.

Staying neutral for my part.

Zeprus asked my to bump it, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread