Answered zanc 3.0 (serious) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
evilpimpslapping seems highly improfessional really. All i wanted was stairway to heaven :(

According to what zannc/husky said above, it seems you gave a hint of 'agreeing' which the admin presumed it was ok.

You ran out of medic using the voice command "yes"

Admin slapping hm. Seems like a way to kill the person so that the player is question stops delaying.

Incorrect way of doing it yes, but it's nothing to go 'DEMOTE' over... nothing like what you did on the servers boi :kappa:
cmon madact why u gotta be so savage... think about my feelings dude cmon man

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles and Madact
Yeah see above how I said you'd need a demo seeing as though the commands block it out.

Look, at the end of the day the round was finished without delay. Zannc incorrectly did it, should of been either a slay or a timebomb.
One difference in what he did though and everyone loses their god damn mind :kappa:

Tbh we all did pretty shit things on that server, the winner though was Lukas and Spades.
Nah actually Lukas, where he'd 'accidently' slay @all and then leave the server. Quality.

Ya'll we don't have to fight we can hold hands.

• Funny
Reactions: Husky
Yeah see above how I said you'd need a demo seeing as though the commands block it out.

Look, at the end of the day the round was finished without delay. Zannc incorrectly did it, should of been either a slay or a timebomb.
One difference in what he did though and everyone loses their god damn mind :kappa:
Well you should keep in mind that me and zannc havn't had the best of relations and also he didn't do it for "delaying" purposes since i had just gotten the lr he just wanted to be funny.

but you lost your mind when fluffy did it to someone to stop delaying... did zannc treat you just right madact? like a true gentleman? m'lady

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles
Tbh we all did pretty shit things on that server, the winner though was Lukas and Spades.
Nah actually Lukas, where he'd 'accidently' slay @all and then leave the server. Quality.

Ya'll we don't have to fight we can hold hands.
"hold hands" you blocked me :(

xD

I secretly love you guys but this panda community thing really ruined what we had...whatever that was :rolleyes:

but you lost your mind when fluffy did it to someone to stop delaying... did zannc treat you just right madact? like a true gentleman? m'lady

2ee.gif

Anyways we're all shitposting now, please close thread D:

xD

I secretly love you guys but this panda community thing really ruined what we had...whatever that was :rolleyes:

2ee.gif

Anyways we're all shitposting now, please close thread D:
Shitposting is the only thing i have left when you left me :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Removed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread