Answered zanc 3.0 (serious) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so imma make a serious post about zannc this time , well i won a round so i went to do my dr
and suddenly zannc said in admin chat " i think he wants to die from admin slap " so he proceeds to start slapping me to death, keep in mind that i am muted and gaged so i had no way of either telling him then to stop or asking why on steam since he blocked me (#unblockmezannc). i kinda want either an answer from zannc or for another admin to look into this thanks.

sincerely zannc's best friend

also saw he doing it so actually its admin abuse i didnt took a screenshot but still i saw it

So saying "yes" with voice commands over and over after I typed that doesn't mean you want that. :thinking:

So saying "yes" with voice commands over and over after I typed that doesn't mean you want that. :thinking:
wtf i dont remember seeing that and saying yes in any sort of way

did you not see me starting to walk and say "go go go"?

No, you were saying "yes" not "go go go"

If you want to appeal for your gag, do it in the 'You are banned?' section. Stop shit-posting.

• Dislike
Reactions: Satan
Sounds like to me he got creative with how to deal with you on your death request since you could not communicate what you wanted.

According to what zannc/husky said above, it seems you gave a hint of 'agreeing' which the admin presumed it was ok.
It's going to be one of those your word against his and every time admin will trump player since no evidence is present.

Besides you're known to rule break, so your request to try to get zannc in trouble will go un-noticed until you provide something the admin's an work on.

actually thats not true he didnt used the voice command "yes"

Can we have evidence? Just take a screenshot of console and it'll be taken seriously.

It must be clear that he was asked for a dr as well.

No, you were saying "yes" not "go go go"
if i was saying yes do you think that slapping me to death is a good thing to do then as an admin? Is it not out of character as admin or in the jail spirit? I've seen you go into cloak mode lots of times and kill people and also respawning yourself for being freekilled but not the other people being freekilled , although i can understand that as mabye you didn't see them. But slapping me to death seems a bit dodgy to do as an admin for dr.

Sounds like to me he got creative with how to deal with you on your death request since you could not communicate what you wanted.

According to what zannc/husky said above, it seems you gave a hint of 'agreeing' which the admin presumed it was ok.
It's going to be one of those your word against his and every time admin will trump player since no evidence is present.

Besides you're known to rule break, so your request to try to get zannc in trouble will go un-noticed until you provide something the admin's an work on.

So admins are suposed to abuse on command now? sweet madact, pretty sure I have a fond memory of you being very very mad at fluffy for slapping people to death, including me.

Maybe i'm retarded but i'm feeling some favouring here madact xddddd

So admins are suposed to abuse on command now? sweet madact, pretty sure I have a fond memory of you being very very mad at fluffy for slapping people to death, including me.

Maybe i'm retarded but i'm feeling some favouring here madact xddddd

Admin slapping hm. Seems like a way to kill the person so that the player is question stops delaying.

Incorrect way of doing it yes, but it's nothing to go 'DEMOTE' over... nothing like what you did on the servers boi :kappa:

The above is getting outof hand.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
Admin slapping hm. Seems like a way to kill the person so that the player is question stops delaying.

Incorrect way of doing it yes, but it's nothing to go 'DEMOTE' over what you did on the servers boi :kappa:
Im not trying to get him demoted just trying to make him not do it again.
so i dont have a demo but i did get a screenshot of the console all though as you did say it wont do much but it's something.
20170824195634_1.jpg

he first asks " I think he wants to die to evilpimpslaps." then proceeds do to do it and in the bottom of the marked text i die via it.

Im not trying to get him demoted just trying to make him not do it again.
so i dont have a demo but i did get a screenshot of the console all though as you did say it wont do much but it's something.
View attachment 7818
he first asks " I think he wants to die to evilpimpslaps." then proceeds do to do it and in the bottom of the marked text i die via it.
Voice commands don't show up in chat or console.

Voice commands don't show up in chat or console.
so voice commands make "evilpimpslapping" someone who wanted a dw a valid option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread