yep (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
Here are the things that conflict:
  • You backtracked when Bambi said to go into stage chaos.
  • You looked at him and not progressing for a solid 3 seconds.
  • You moved before Bambi said the location and/or finishing the order. (Bambi said to AFK freeze)
Though, he was baiting before the "freekill," so that should be taken into account.

• Clever
  • Agree
Reactions: fanthom and vinny
I will simply say what I said there: even if he did move when he said go (but not before giving a destination), he ran around behind me delaying going into the minigame. Granted, I did bait, but I quickly backed away upon realizing that I was.

• Agree
Rewatch it PNN. I think you missed something
Starting at 1:12
Bambi: All reds AFK freeze
2 Seconds later
Bambi: Now go into uhhhh
PNN: Rushs RCT and then backtracks into the group.
Bambi: Stage chaos
RCT: B u r n

• Happy
If we gonna nitpick, fine I can join that;

The previous order was "AFK freeze", the next order starts with "go" which means I can freely move around before he states any location, even if it is for 0.5 secs. And honestly, if moving 2-3 pixels backwards is backtracking and delaying, then I will make sure to go blue team and start farming those kills and points. Jesus.

• Clever
  • Agree
Reactions: Jim Bob and fanthom
Meh, wouldn't declare this a freekill. I wasn't finished with giving my order before you started moving around, you are supposed to let the warden finish giving orders so that you know what to do and don't in this case delay. I also wouldn't call it bait either, you both started moving almost simultaneously and it happens sometimes with ping differences. I would ask that @Random Coffee Table you be a little more lenient towards people slightly delaying like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread