Accepted YanViktor's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanViktor

Banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: YanViktor
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561199115664602
Date and Time of the Ban:
Reason about the Ban: Wrongfully teamkilling
Admin that Banned you: basil
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Look, I'm truly sorry for teamkilling wrongfully and i have learned from my mistakes, i was unknowing of that rule back then, but i have read the rules, and I'm not going to break them again, if you could just give me another chance i would appreciate it, i understand if this gets declined but, please just give me another chance.

Hello Yan,
If you do not know already, I am the mysterious Basil, I had a nice conversation with you privately, and I am to believe you are ready, and know our standards, you responded well to constructive criticism, and were able to outline how you'd improve. I do think that you can be easily pressured by regulars giving false information on the scenario that got you punished, so if you ever find yourself in that situation refuse the pressure and inform them on the standards we set in our call, and that you seemed to understand quite well. If this gets accepted, do be warned that should you get punished again, successfully reversing it will be much more difficult. I give you my green light, and all we have to do now is to wait for a Full - Game Server Admin to provide input.
Thank You for your dedication and understanding,
Ian

P.S: You provided an incorrect Steam ID, the correct one is STEAM_0:1:644543815

Reactions: Bambi
Ian summed it up well. We'll lift the guardban this time, be more careful in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread