Wriring oh, Writing eh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But God doesn't exist. ::^)::

i am agnostic

you heretic.jpg

:^)

What/Who crated the first atom needed for the big bang? What/Who created the rules of phisic behind the big bang?

Goddamn, watch some Science videos, read books, please.
That logic.

Let him believe what he wants.

There's no point cramming facts and science down someone's throat... We all know how annoying it is for someone to try and force religion upon you, so stop trying to do the reverse to him.

Let him believe what he wants.

There's no point cramming facts and science down someone's throat... We all know how annoying it is for someone to try and force religion upon you, so stop trying to do the reverse to him.

funny thing is ciro says he hates it when religious people force it down his throat but if he does it that's a-okay

Goddamn, watch some Science videos, read books, please.
That logic.

The stupidest way to answer to a question is to tell to the questioner to go and find the answer somewhere else.

You just prove to not be able to answer the question.

The character in my story isn't necessarely a beliver. He is mad at existence itself. He is in such a painfull situation, that he hates the fact that he exists. He dosen't know if someone, who or what created the universe and he does not care. He just calls "god" whatever or whoever made him exist.

The stupidest way to answer to a question is to tell to the questioner to go and find the answer somewhere else.

You just prove to not be able to answer the question.

The character in my story isn't necessarely a beliver. He is mad at existence itself. He is in such a painfull situation, that he hates the fact that he exists. He dosen't know if someone, who or what created the universe and he does not care. He just calls "god" whatever or whoever made him exist.

James don't discuss it with him, honestly it's not worth it

Yeah yeah. I'm abosultely not mad. "Stupid" wasn't meant to be disrespectfull, but it just meant that it is "extremely pointless"

I'm gonna say and no offence or bad meant against you James but this thread should be closed, some people who don't believe are gonna try anything to bash this story and such.

so it be for the best if this thread would be closed, we wouldn't want a thread going over religions as some people will drive it to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread