Wriring oh, Writing eh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWilson

Banned
Sometimes when I breath dear god i fell such pain in my nerves, that i just cannot understand how people worship such a tramendous figure. When I feel pain in my shoulder, in my chest, in my head I'd lke to watch you burning in hell, yes, you divine figure.
You gave me life and now you want it back. 16 years on this earth of strives and miseries. And now it's over. You want it back, You want it back.
There's a monster living inside me, eating my flesh and insides, and I cannot spit it out, it's hurting me, it's killing me.
The strenght is over, the look is corrupted, my skin is tearing apart.
I'm afraid I'm reaching my final destination.
I'll not let you win my body, god. You'll fight for it. It's over now for me and the devil you created, such devil you are supposed to fight. I'll be my own god now, I'll throw my own life into darkness.
I won't be remembered, I won't be missed.

Edit: This a piece of Writing. It is not serios and it's immaginary. It's something i wrote to improve my Writing Skills. Tell me what you Felt and tought.

Ps: if you have a story as Well, you can post it here.

So edgy I almost cut myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Pudgey and Jayy
But God doesn't exist. ::^)::

as much as I agree with you, People get to believe in what they want

They can, but they shouldn't push it down your throat every time they do something.

About the religious matter:

What was called "god" was not related to any actual god of the most common religions: it is not the christian god, not the arabian good. With "god" the text meant "the force behind the creation of the unverse" basically "whatever or whoever started all of this" The protagonist of the story dosent know if there's god or not, but he knows that something or someone created him and the unvierse and he addreses him.

Reactions: Heratade
About the religious matter:

What was called "god" was not related to any actual god of the most common religions: it is not the christian god, not the arabian good. With "god" the text meant "the force behind the creation of the unverse" basically "whatever or whoever started all of this" The protagonist of the story dosent know if there's god or not, but he knows that something or someone created him and the unvierse and he addreses him.

Big Bang.
Problem Solved.

nice wirting ^^
And for that discussion, i am agnostic and i think any one is free to believe what they want as said swaggy. He juste wrote something on a subject that concerns him and i do not think he is trying to push it down in anyone's throat, i totally agree with swaggy.

What/Who crated the first atom needed for the big bang? What/Who created the rules of phisic behind the big bang?

Although it's not confirmed and is just a theory, doesn't it seem more realistic than a man who appeared out of nowhere and decided to create everything, and on the forth day 'create the sun'. Doesn't it sound more legit that a man who could create anything he wanted, but he couldn't create a female without the rib from a male? Hm.
It's sad to know that people believe whats written in a thousand year old book, in which it's stated that the earth is flat, that donkeys can talk and that humans can live to be older than 900 years old.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread