Accepted Wolfhunter9852's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfhunter9852

What's your username? Wolfhunter9852

What is your SteamID? 76561198920081760

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Nergal

Why were you punished? Allegedly for opening cells and then leaving the game

Why should we revoke your punishment? Because I was unfairly banned and have not left a game as warden. Further more I stream my games to friends on discord and they can vouch I have not left a game.

Hello, I was the one who teambanned you, as I saw in our pending teambans you had one queued.

@Pure, who is my trial, was the one who witnessed what you did and queued a teamban. As such, I will wait for an explaination from him before I go any further with this appeal.

Hello, I was the one who teambanned you, as I saw in our pending teambans you had one queued.

@Pure, who is my trial, was the one who witnessed what you did and queued a teamban. As such, I will wait for an explaination from him before I go any further with this appeal.
I understand, but being banned for two hours over something that I can provide evidence against is ridiculous.

I understand, but being banned for two hours over something that I can provide evidence against is ridiculous.
If you do have evidence you were unfairly teambanned, you can post it here and I will review it.

If you do have evidence you were unfairly teambanned, you can post it here and I will review it.
I don't have screenshots or video recording. The most I could do is given you the discord ids of my friends and let you talk to them. But that's only if they'd be fine with it.

Looking through the evidence given and what I also witnessed I feel confident now in what I have to say.

First, your guardban actually hasn't expired yet. You have to be on the server for it work it off.

When you said you didn't know what you we're doing, you may have thought what you did was on Miami, the map I teambanned you on. The incident actually took place on Carcerem, and Pure had queued a teamban to be administered the next time an admin sees you.

However, after reviewing a video of what you did, we feel that you did not have any malicious intent and that you simply may have been confused and made a mistake. After discussing this with the other admins I've decided this teamban was too harsh and am in favor of lifting it.

Appeal accepted, please contact an admin so that they can join the server when you are on and lift your teamban.

Reactions: Bananawastaken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread