Declined Why I should be ungagged (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenFromSF

SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=433luke&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:433luke
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:221908170
Date and Time of the Ban:04-05-18 00:18
Reason about the Ban:Exposing Admin
Admin that Banned you:Travis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:because everyone deserves a 6th chance and I’ve been bad at not exposing admin but I always say there name names plz give me one more chance

@Travis is the admin that gagged you. This gag is not permanent it is 1 month so I assume you are appealing to have it reduced. Good luck.

No, I have told you MANY times to not call me out when I join. You just don't learn. I have given you many chances and I see no improvement in it. People on the server were even saying to stop. I am against this appeal.

@Travis is the admin that gagged you. This gag is not permanent it is 1 month so I assume you are appealing to have it reduced. Good luck.
Thank you mister obvious.next time don't even bother

No, I have told you MANY times to not call me out when I join. You just don't learn. I have given you many chances and I see no improvement in it. People on the server were even saying to stop. I am against this appeal.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread