Accepted Why did I get banned? D: (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaitriaKane

Name of your Banned Steam Account: harold 10,000
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:444273110
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-06-09 20:55:15
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: IAN
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Never mfk'd. Ian banned a bunch of actual mfkers and I was grouped into that ban spree despite not mass freekilling or micspamming.

• Sad
Reactions: sorelight
I was dealing with a raid, Ill look into your IP, and reduce the ban accordingly. I did witness you mass freekill, so the ban will be reduced to that length if reduced.

I was dealing with a raid, Ill look into your IP, and reduce the ban accordingly. I did witness you mass freekill, so the ban will be reduced to that length if reduced.
Where is your proof that I mass freekilled?

Yeah, I seem to have punished you based on other events at the time, Your ban has been reduced to 12 hours, I believe that you were caught in the crossfire. I dont Directly have proof you mass freekilled, because I had to watch the game through another player, due to the fact that those participating in the raid on the server were able to sniff me out of the group. Ill look farther into it though to double check it was you.

After Further Investigation into kill stats, I will entirely remove the ban, sorry for the inconvenience, it got a little crazy on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread