Where are the admins? #16 (1 Viewer)

Paul

Come on Panda community. I play 2Fort a lot and the number of hackers is a joke (not your fault) but lately when trying to report hacker/voice spam etc there is no admin around.

Please sort your act out and lets police the community together to rid games of these idiots.

I realise that people have lives to cope with but could you not employ extra admins to make this good server great?

A little disappointing at the moment but hopefully you will have this sorted soon. Let me know if you require any help or more information.

Cheers!

I know it's a big problem for when admins don't come , but I'm sure they have other business in their hands .

Come on Panda community. I play 2Fort a lot and the number of hackers is a joke (not your fault) but lately when trying to report hacker/voice spam etc there is no admin around.

Please sort your act out and lets police the community together to rid games of these idiots.

I realise that people have lives to cope with but could you not employ extra admins to make this good server great?

A little disappointing at the moment but hopefully you will have this sorted soon. Let me know if you require any help or more information.

Cheers!
Most of the admins right now are busy with school, on top of the fact we are lacking admins - (edit) especially some server-specific ones, like 2Fort, per example.

Why don't you try to apply Paul?

Kind of having an eye on 2fort sometimes. But I have a real life as well pardon me

Why don't you try to apply Paul?
You know what I may just apply ;-)

Unfortunately it wont be for a while as I have a 3 month holiday planed touring USA/Canada etc. I have also been offered a new job in Malaysia from January (also waiting to hear from the top school in Indonesia), so at the earliest it will be Jan/Feb. A professors life is never a quiet one.

For the mean time if admins could try and answer calls it would really help. I completely understand that most are at school or have other engagements in life. I will call admins when I feel it necessary, just do your best ;-(

Many thanks for all your replies - keep the community spirits high.

best,
Paul

You know what I may just apply ;-)

Unfortunately it wont be for a while as I have a 3 month holiday planed touring USA/Canada etc. I have also been offered a new job in Malaysia from January (also waiting to hear from the top school in Indonesia), so at the earliest it will be Jan/Feb. A professors life is never a quiet one.

For the mean time if admins could try and answer calls it would really help. I completely understand that most are at school or have other engagements in life. I will call admins when I feel it necessary, just do your best ;-(

Many thanks for all your replies - keep the community spirits high.

best,
Paul

Don't worry bro, you'll be well back from your holidays by the time your application is processed. I'd say go for it! This place needs more staff.

Users who are viewing this thread