1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where are the admins? #16

Discussion in '2Fort - 193.192.59.191:27165' started by Paul, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Paul

Paul New Member

Come on Panda community. I play 2Fort a lot and the number of hackers is a joke (not your fault) but lately when trying to report hacker/voice spam etc there is no admin around.

Please sort your act out and lets police the community together to rid games of these idiots.

I realise that people have lives to cope with but could you not employ extra admins to make this good server great?

A little disappointing at the moment but hopefully you will have this sorted soon. Let me know if you require any help or more information.

Cheers!

2. ninja_panos

ninja_panos Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    I know it's a big problem for when admins don't come , but I'm sure they have other business in their hands .

3. Noot Noot

Noot Noot Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Most of the admins right now are busy with school, on top of the fact we are lacking admins - (edit) especially some server-specific ones, like 2Fort, per example.

4. Zushikikato Wolfeh

Zushikikato Wolfeh Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Donator

Why don't you try to apply Paul?

5. fanthom

fanthom Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Kind of having an eye on 2fort sometimes. But I have a real life as well pardon me

6. Paul

Paul New Member

You know what I may just apply ;-)

Unfortunately it wont be for a while as I have a 3 month holiday planed touring USA/Canada etc. I have also been offered a new job in Malaysia from January (also waiting to hear from the top school in Indonesia), so at the earliest it will be Jan/Feb. A professors life is never a quiet one.

For the mean time if admins could try and answer calls it would really help. I completely understand that most are at school or have other engagements in life. I will call admins when I feel it necessary, just do your best ;-(

Many thanks for all your replies - keep the community spirits high.

best,
    Paul

7. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Don't worry bro, you'll be well back from your holidays by the time your application is processed. I'd say go for it! This place needs more staff.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List