Accepted What? -USJB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Bruh it was clearly an accident and I apologized. No one was mad, idk why u reported me. I mis-clicked, and I always play blu. Misunderstanding but I'll take the report.

• Informative
Reactions: bap!
Dude you know this was an accident, you know he apologized for this.
I find it funny how you didn't even include the fact he apologized for this. Is this worth it man? You could of easily included the next 20 seconds, wouldn't of been that hard.
I mean sure man, go on this mission to make sure everyone gets guard banned for the one time you caught them doing one mishap. Let's just keep going until only perfect blues remain, even though they don't exist.
Keep on mini modding TRGGB2, maybe one day you'll get admin and you can personally ban everyone you meet.
See you in Hell,
~ Weeb

Can one of the fulls lock this thread.

Dude you know this was an accident, you know he apologized for this.
I find it funny how you didn't even include the fact he apologized for this. Is this worth it man? You could of easily included the next 20 seconds, wouldn't of been that hard.
I set shadowplay to only allow 1:30 of footage. Even if it is an accident its still a accidental MFK and still need to be noted.

I mean sure man, go on this mission to make sure everyone gets guard banned for the one time you caught them doing one mishap. Let's just keep going until only perfect blues remain, even though they don't exist.
Keep on mini modding TRGGB2, maybe one day you'll get admin and you can personally ban everyone you meet.
Right out disrespectful. I'm fine being called a minimod if its intended for jokes and laughter but you make it sound like more of an insult which infuriates me more.
I'm not going on a mission to hunt for perfect blues???? Where are you getting this from?????

I set shadowplay to only allow 1:30 of footage. Even if it is an accident its still a accidental MFK and still need to be noted.
alright, I still feel you could of at least pointed it out in your report, it kinda seems like you were trying to demonize the guy

Right out disrespectful. I'm fine being called a minimod if its intended for jokes and laughter but you make it sound like more of an insult which infuriates me more.
I'm not going on a mission to hunt for perfect blues???? Where are you getting this from?????
I didn't intend to type out mini mod as an insult, there really isn't a better term that I could think of.

I will say this isn't everytime, but you really go on over every mistake of blues, like your trying to make it so that it's just perfect blues, which is where I pulled that from.

Looks more like an accident so he will only be punished for accidental mfk.

Accepted, I guess

oh and one last thing. If you disagree with a report please explain your reasoning in a more respectful way and try not to start drama :twc: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread