Declined What the? -USJB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

In my defence, I initially thought it was okay until I read your chat message, then I repeatedly told them to stop teamkilling, I actually acknowledged what you said and tried to tell the others to stop.
I only teamkilled out of self-defence when the scout constantly shot at me.

This was apart of my DR, I wanted them to kill eachother, stop making lame reports cuz you get mad at others
Having blus fight eachother as DR is invalid. And you never mentioned that they should fight only that you want ff on (Guessing so they cant stack inside eachother during the minigame)

• Informative
  • Surprised
Reactions: shybandit and Kazzy
Idk man it's at the end of the round after last request, and they thought it was allowed as a dr. No malicious intent, didn't ruin the match for everyone as team killings usually do... Could've just informed them it's not allowed and be on your way xd

Idk man it's at the end of the round after last request, and they thought it was allowed as a dr. No malicious intent, didn't ruin the match for everyone as team killings usually do... Could've just informed them it's not allowed and be on your way xd
Completely agreed, the person who requested the DR himself said he did not mind, and it only happened once. It's up to admins though if anything is done.

Reactions: Atlas
yep, couldn't of said it any better here. ^

This goes back to a bunch of things I said on your application as well. Terrible heads up too "don't" "???" is just awful man.
ehejejeje.PNG

Overall a completely unnecessary report. I see literally nothing to gain out of guardbanning these people based on a technically invalid dr when only you had a problem with it and everyone is genuinely having fun. What a mood killing move.

Hello unlike most of the useless/shitposts replies in this thread I would like to point out teamkilling mfkers before was against the rules even if everyone on the server was okay with it. Whats the difference with this situation?

Hello unlike most of the useless/shitposts replies in this thread I would like to point out teamkilling mfkers before was against the rules even if everyone on the server was okay with it. Whats the difference with this situation?
By now you can teamkill people who ruin the round on purpose (Teamkillers, people who spam buttons and freekillers). This is just people who thought teamkilling was fine in a death request.

By now you can teamkill people who ruin the round on purpose (Teamkillers, people who spam buttons and freekillers). This is just people who thought teamkilling was fine in a death request.
Yes, before I thought it was allowed to teamkill mfkers but at one point it was said its not until a suggestion was created and got guard banned with another person this seems like the same scenario

• Agree
Reactions: Mark!
I'm very much against guardbanning anyone over this whole deal. I had a talk with the other jb admins and @TRGGB2 about this report and although it's technically not allowed as a dr, it's simply harmless and isn't something to go punishing people over and I think trggb2 understands this now. I think there could be potential in making a suggestion for giving more leeway on deathrequests but that'll need to be addressed somewhere else.

For now guys all I ask is you if you do some weird kinda dr like this again atleast make sure everyones cool with it so we don't get a report like this again until some suggestion is approved.

this will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread