What is your main cosmetic and weapon loadout? (1 Viewer)

To those who just happened to post their loadouts now, they will not be used in the main thing due to the fact that there are already a shit ton of people in the actual video. I will use them in small side projects though, so don't worry about being left out entirely.
I would like to submit another one of my sets (this time my spy) you could use for ur sideprojects smile

Attachments

• crabby.png
    crabby.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 24
  • omg he s blue.png
    omg he s blue.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 16
  • red spy.png
    red spy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • spy smile.png
    spy smile.png
    248 KB · Views: 23
  • IM GOING TO SCREAM.png
    IM GOING TO SCREAM.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 20
Shit. I just realized something, can someone submit another like, demoknight loadout to replace someone.

Alright, thats good, thanks for the post. (And if your wondering who I'm replacing, its human. Before that whole, debacle.)

Reactions: Mehgend
If you still require a certain class, bump me and ill send mah cosmestics

I'm planning to make a SFM on the JB community and its main players, and its very ambitious, the main summary is a scout starts running, and then a bunch of smash ultimate like introductions to JB mains on the US server, so I'm just asking to incorporate your main loadouts into it, that's all. (also, the map in it will be JB_Savannah)
For what class?

I already filled out the entire thing. Though, I need another replacement for a dude who I haven't seen since a week after the creation of this thread
I typically go trolldier (i suck at it, don't ask for advice), and with it I go The MONOCULUS!, The Bombinomincon, and Rocket Jumper, (these change based on the situation) The Concheror, Base Jumper, and The Mantreads. Melee is obviously Market Gardener most of the time, but I sometimes go Escape Plan. Reason why? Because it's funny.

Small little update, my dad is gonna set up one of his mac books for me so I can run SFM and Blender easier then the computer I have now. It will also get me access to Adobe and all that stuff, so I should be able to get things done a tiny bit faster.

A simple request, for this SFM, can I get background music options to use since Black Betty aint gonna do.

Just some practice SFM's I made for another community

Attachments

• image_2024-03-27_223114006.png
    image_2024-03-27_223114006.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-03-18 221856.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 221856.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-03-22 205615.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 205615.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread