Duplicate Warden Markers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMario17

A lot of Reds tend to go to some different area despite the order being to go to a specific spot, mostly at the beginning of the round, and repeats have to be made. It gets tiresome to keep repeating, people don't listen and end up being KOS, then they complain about being killed. It would be way easier to just drop a marker at the spot after a command so they know where to go, that way we have more participating Reds.

i do think it's a good idea. however this may fall upon the scripters of the game-mode (if any). label it a blackwonder thing but it is a more sound solution

i do think it's a good idea. however this may fall upon the scripters of the game-mode (if any). label it a blackwonder thing but it is a more sound solution
Yeah, it is used by Blackwonder and Wonderland, but it just raises the question on why Panda doesn't use it.

A little birdy once told me this was available somewhere only I can’t remember I think it started with something called redux? But who am I to know

A little birdy once told me this was available somewhere only I can’t remember I think it started with something called redux? But who am I to know
What's Redux?

You need to give 2 repeats max if they are clearly understandable, if reds do not follow your orders or go somewhere else, shoot them.
You have so many objects and other things around the map you can reds tell to go to.
If Warden markers end up getting implemented its another unnecessary particle effect that will be used 20/7

This is a part of Redux, which is a big jailbreak overhaul mod. Redux is implemented on USJB2 and is pending for JB1. The only thing we can do is wait.
Marking as duplicate.

• Informative
Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread