Walrus Stories (1 Viewer)

DarkAce

Hello everyone I am DarkAce. I recently joined this fantastic forum but I noticed that there is 1 major thing lacking - A Walrus stories thread so I thought that I should do the entire universe a favor and create a thread just for that purpose.
In case anyone doesn't know what the rules are they are as follows:
1.The stories have to involve Walruses in some way
2.The stories can't have any profanity such as swear words in them
3.The stories are allowed to have a mild sexual theme to it
4.The stories can be either really long or really short depending on your personal preference
5.They can be both made up or real.

I'l start us off:
It was an ordeal unlike any have ever seen. As Frank stood upon cold yet soft sand near the glistening crystal-like ocean; he felt a glimpse of what was to be his future. Frank has yet to find out what the waves were going to bestow upon him "Could it be terror of the worst kind or happiness which I have never known?"Frank thought to himself. Within mere moments Franks pondering was interrupted by a whine of some sort. It was a sound unlike he has ever heard before - it was loud yet calming, soft yet harsh. As the brown haired young man turned his face he noticed that the noise was coming from none other but a majestic beast only heard and seen in legends passed down father to son. The beast was none other than the Walrus god Hirkon the almighty. Frank didn't know what to do, he was utterly confused. The only option clear to him was "run" it was the only thing his old father taught him before he passed away.Frank began running as fast as his rugged jeans allowed him to; his pendant swang wildly as Frank sprinted along a beach gratiously yet gracessly. The only thoughts that swarmed Franks mind were "Is this it?".
"It isn't." a genderless voiced replied. Frank suddenly stopped looking around wildly: "Who are you?" he asked desperately trying to gasp for air - but no avail; the air appeared as if it was being sucked out of him at a rate comparable to that of a static discharge of a 50000W battery.
All of a sudden Frank realised that all of these evens which seemed so vivid had only been his imagination. He looked around to find no one around him other than the soothing and unpredictable sound which the waves were spitting at him. It was an ordeall unlike any have ever seen..

Once upon a time there was a walrus. He died.
View attachment 2581
Not too bad, could you expand on the walrus maybe give him a name or a gender or perhaps describe his appearance? Could you also expand a little on how he died or what the circumstances of his death were? if not then good story :p

Not too bad, could you expand on the walrus maybe give him a name or a gender or perhaps describe his appearance? Could you also expand a little on how he died or what the circumstances of his death were? if not then good story :p
Nah, too lazy. I'll let the readers use their imagination.

• Agree
Reactions: DarkAce
Once upon a time there was a Walrus called @Joe . Joe loved cheeseburgers, but since he was a walrus he wasn't allowed to eat cheeseburgers in front of other walruses as they would frown upon in disgusted.
Joe had a dream. He dreams about finding a female Walrus who didn't mind if he ate cheeseburgers and that wanted to move to America to work at pizza hut like doctor walrus, who specialized in the pizza making process.
One day however, a big bully walrus called ginge @Broski. who had an afro the size of a beach ball come into Joe's mud shack. Behind him was two broski's evil henchmen, Tweedledum @mermite & Tweedledee @TreatFly . They threatened Joe saying they was going to steal the world's biggest cheeseburger and murder it in front of this beady eyes. Oh poor Joe, he cried and he whelped until the walrus god @EvoWarrior5 came down from the dutch oven heaven. He told Joe he can do it, with Jesus walrus by his side. Joe magically turned into a buff Scottish oiled up kilt wearing walrus and smashed the bullies out of his mud shack. As this happens, his home magically turns into a palace and his one true love walrus appears. She says 'oh Joe, let's make walrus babies.

He got the fuck outta there.

The End.

Edit ;

I broke this rule :(

Once upon a time there was a Walrus called @Joe . Joe loved cheeseburgers, but since he was a walrus he wasn't allowed to eat cheeseburgers in front of other walruses as they would frown upon in disgusted.
Joe had a dream. He dreams about finding a female Walrus who didn't mind if he ate cheeseburgers and that wanted to move to America to work at pizza hut like doctor walrus, who specialized in the pizza making process.
One day however, a big bully walrus called ginge @Broski. who had an afro the size of a beach ball come into Joe's mud shack. Behind him was two broski's evil henchmen, Tweedledum @mermite & Tweedledee @TreatFly . They threatened Joe saying they was going to steal the world's biggest cheeseburger and murder it in front of this beady eyes. Oh poor Joe, he cried and he whelped until the walrus god @EvoWarrior5 came down from the dutch oven heaven. He told Joe he can do it, with Jesus walrus by his side. Joe magically turned into a buff Scottish oiled up kilt wearing walrus and smashed the bullies out of his mud shack. As this happens, his home magically turns into a palace and his one true love walrus appears. She says 'oh Joe, let's make walrus babies.

The End.

Edit ;

Fantastic!! Kevin didn't want these cookies so you can have them instead ^^
gFwH5_large.jpg

Reactions: Madact

The End.

Edit ;

Joe's true love is @Avenger get it right!

@TreatFly I'm currently an XL Cheeseburger and trying to gain another 2 sizes by Easter to get to an XXL Double Cheeseburger. I'm gonna be out of @Joe 's league very shortly ;)

Also...

Once upon a time there was a mighty Walrus. He was known around the Walrus Kingdom as the Walrus Hero. He died.

Reactions: DarkAce
Once upon a time there was a wicked walrus by the name of @Madact She wanted to be a fairest of them all, one day she went down to Madburys to get some @mermite once she got home, she found out the mermite started to talk to her the jar of mermite said "hello wicked walrus how may i help you" and the wicked walrus replied "mermite, mermite on the.. shelf who is the fairest of them" "The one with the pretty pink tutu down the road by the name @Joe who lived with the 7 cheese burgers, @Hotsoup The useless, @Broski. The drunk, @Avenger The one with the infinite steam wallet, @killerboysam The "17" year old, @EvoWarrior5 The tryhard, @Kevin The panda @Blank Joe's true love. After the wicked walrus heard about this she was furious so she grabbed some puffer fish and swordfish to use as weapons to slay the pink tutu welding princess, once he made it to the princess' house she disguised herself as a double cheese burger! She knocked on the door and Joe opened it up, once Joe opened the door, he realized it was fake, so started to run as he run the wicked walrus started to throw puffer fish at him, he seemed to be able to dodge most of them, but one manages to catch him in the foot making him slow down, the wicked walrus managed to catch up to him and quickly grabs her sword and swung but @Blank couldn't let this happen to him so she jumped in front of her and took the hit, all her cheese went everywhere and some of it went into joe's mouth giving him super cheese burger powers! with his new powers he quickly leapt to his feet and grabbed the wicked walrus right in the tail and threw her into the near by fish and chippy and was never seen again the end.

Users who are viewing this thread