• Nah.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeno

Donator
So, as it stands right now, even after the nerf, Warden is ridiculously overpowered in the hands of skilled players. The immunity means practically nothing, just the ability to buy one more item. The real problem is the ultimate - a full heal + overheal with a 20 second cooldown is one of the most dumb things I have ever seen in game design. Fights can, and do, last over 20 seconds, and if a player is skilled enough it can take over 20 seconds to just get them to low HP. But oh, what's that? They pressed a key on their keyboard and are instantly fully healed? Maybe even with an overheal? Oh well, time to nearly kill them again so they can just heal again... but by then you'll be dead anyways, unless you are a Warden too ofcourse. I know this whole thing might sound like I'm just extremely butthurt and salty over getting wrecked by better players, but I think you'll change your mind when you see a single demoman with a medic spawncamp the entire opponent team of about 7 or 8 people because he and his medic are nearly immortal.

The best solution (in my opinion) would be either making the ultimate usable once per life, or increasing the cooldown to at least 40 seconds.

Please vote in the poll if you would like to see Warden nerfed, and if you have anything to add/any arguments, please reply. Thank you.

I agree with danny lets not put it once per life but increase cooldown

I can agree with 30 seconds. but if u change it to 40sec, the race would be down. Noone will wait 40sec for a better Chance to survive.

Last edited:
I can agree with 30 seconds. but if u change it to 40sec, the race would be down. Noone will wait 40sec for a better Chance to survive.
You could still use it once per fight unless you're spawncamping wich you shouldn't be doing in the first place. I'm more than ok with 40 seconds cooldown.

You could still use it once per fight unless you're spawncamping wich you shouldn't be doing in the first place. I'm more than ok with 40 seconds cooldown.

lol, u didn´t need it for spawncamping, u need the ultimate if u have more than 2 enemy´s to kill. 40 sec cooldown would change the whole race. many would no longer use it. This race is a bit op, that's right. But almost everyone accepts it, so that it is balanced

I always dominate the whole server since I'm a god, Oh and warden helps aswell in combo with dead ringer. Or go solly. Or pretty much any class. Nerfing this race would cause players to try other races and there would be more variety in gameplay. Adding more Cooldown would be a great way to nerf it.

You may also decrease healing to 100hp. It`s still many but it`s ultimate. Maybe 100hp and 25 seconds don`t realy care but I hope Warden will be nerfed in some way. It`s realy sad to watch that you may choose 1 from 3* races and mostly anyone plays Wardens with every class. What`s the point of the other races if people don`t even use them?

Poll closed in favor of nerfing Warden 10 to 3, will it happen @Kevin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread