Declined [VSH] Small random hale buffs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no point on giving the Bosses on VSH fancy stuff, as it says, Versus Saxton Hale not Freak Fortress 2, I could see this fit more to FF2 than to a gamemode that is supposed to stay classic, as @TWC mentioned, the ONLY real problem with VSH currently is are Knockbacks and dumb weapon stats that are also debuffing the Hale for absolutely no damn reason and Sniper's included dealing too much damage in that gamemode *cough* sydney sleeper moment *cough*

I could see giving CBS bleeding on hit as it fits to his kit and perhaps the Eggs buff on Easter Bunny but otherwise that's really it.
Everything else just don't make sense but that could be me because I see such things way different.
Lol right sydney charge quick and fricking knockbacks AND if its headshot 608 dmg... wtf

you know what, lets just wait till sniper and pyro nerf and see how much did the normal matches changed

Reactions: Scudi37
Looking at the feedback it's mostly negative towards this. Might be best to spilt this up into sections. Also keep in mind this is VSH, not FF2. I feel some of you are confused between the two.

Reactions: XTreMe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread