Completed [VSH] Medium/Large Ammo Packs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Currently the VSH plugin forces all ammo packs to be small.

It doesn't seem to be intentional, in fact I think it's a side effect of a feature in the plugin that's supposed to spawn ammo packs on maps that don't have any. Actually, that feature doesn't even work at all.

I think removing that would be good as right now people have to either rely on dispensers or have to go run from one ammo pack to another.

My suggestion is to remove that feature so maps also have medium and large ammo packs. Let me know what you think.

Do you mean that some ammo packs would be changed? Like military area having big ammo packs(like freak fortress, for example)? I have some doubts because of pyro and some kind of playstyle mercenaries(invis + revolver spy, jumping soldier). Rn is pretty hard to play as Hale and this feature wont help, imo. I would keep small packs until new changes are coming.

Do you mean that some ammo packs would be changed? Like military area having big ammo packs(like freak fortress, for example)? I have some doubts because of pyro and some kind of playstyle mercenaries(invis + revolver spy, jumping soldier). Rn is pretty hard to play as Hale and this feature wont help, imo. I would keep small packs until new changes are coming.
The changed ammo packs will come along with the other new changes most likely.

• Agree
Reactions: Oskar Dietz
Would it be possible to have random chances of the ammo pack size? I think it would be a little interesting.

I'd vote for random chances of ammo packs instead of fixed medium and large ammo packs. Having something like 60% chance of a small ammo pack, 30% for medium, and 10% for large would be nice. My opinion though, if you want to, add it to the poll.

I'd vote for random chances of ammo packs instead of fixed medium and large ammo packs. Having something like 60% chance of a small ammo pack, 30% for medium, and 10% for large would be nice. My opinion though, if you want to, add it to the poll.
Added it to the poll.

Reactions: plutonists
ammo.jpg

Task #269 - VSH - Update the plugin to allow medium and large ammo packs to spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread