Completed [VSH/FF2] Suggestion for a change to vsh_skyhigh_resort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Hi, so recently Skyhigh Resort was updated to have 4 teleport zones. It's explained more in detail in the post below:

This solution didn't really help much, as hales can still get telefragged or straight up nuked by stickies just as easily on all teleport points other than the control point.

My suggestion is to revert it to how it was before - One teleport zone, players get teleported back to the control point after falling off the map.

Before you vote, here's why I think that should happen:
  • Control point has a func_nobuild zone on it, meaning you can't put any buildings there anymore.
  • In the version in the post above I changed the control point to be slippery, meaning stickies slide right off of it, which makes it impossible for hales to get nuked.
  • Players also get teleported a lot higher, which makes it a lot harder for them to get backstabbed for example. (look at screenshot below)
tp.jpg

Basically I think having 4 teleport zones is completely pointless now and one would be enough. Let me know what you think, poll will be up for 2 weeks.

• Useful
Reactions: BreadandYeast
skyhigh.jpg

Updated the map so it has 1 big teleport zone again, players will get teleported back to the control point after falling off the map. Updated version attached below.

Attachments

• vsh_skyhigh_resort_panda_fin.bsp.bz2
    4 MB · Views: 84
map has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread