Declined VeryInflammable's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? VeryInflammableObject

What is your SteamID? 76561199369693612

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Denzel Crocker

Why were you punished? Offensive/Innapproipate chatlogs

Why should we revoke your punishment? I guess it's time for one more appeal. I realized that my actions toward both Sushi and the non-Christians of Panda were uncalled for and have led me to harm others by degrading them for their beliefs and race. This was unacceptable, and the fact that I consciously did those actions is disgusting and repulsive in all ways. So, this is my apology for all. For Sushi, I am sorry I said those demeaning racial slurs towards you, and that I did it because I was toxic and mad, and I hope you can forgive me. I am also sorry to those I insulted and belittled for their beliefs, and that by doing so, I had made a mockery of myself and my religion, and I do not wish for myself to be seen in that light. I promise that, with time, I can transform myself into something better. I will not express myself in these degrading ways any longer, and vow that I will change and mature from now on. With this words, I conclude my grandiose appeal, and I hope you can forgive me for my actions that fateful day.

• Indifferent
  • Dumb
Reactions: _Black and vinny

Really dont understand here why you decide to keep making worse and worse choices when it comes to your communication with other players. Calling people slurs and being a general toxic individual for multiple times after stating you would never do it again makes it hard to believe you are capable of changing.

@Ian to handle as it is his trial.

Since I was the one who applied the gag, gonna say that I'm not really confident you're ready for a chance. I was neutral for the most part until about a week-ish ago when you used the command to private chat admins to tell me and Ian (who was on as well) to tell a struggling warden to "go fuck himself."

Keep in mind I remember applying the permagag just hours after your last mute appeal was declined by Banana (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/veryinflammables-ban-appeal.31672/).

In the end, it's more of just an apology for my actions, more specifically directed to both the people I harmed with my Christofascist comments and Sushi, to whom I directed an unwarranted racial comment.

While granted, I am also appealing this, I just want to make right for what I have done. I don't see this being accepted by any of the current admin team, but it never hurts to try regardless.

• Dumb
Reactions: PokeMario17
I decided to give this some time to sit and what do I see? You're going to stay muted. For future appeals, please prepare for them by being more polite to folks. You may appeal in one month's time.

1704042341777.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread