Declined VeryInflammable's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? VeryInflammableObject

What is your SteamID? 76561199369693612

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? Inappropriate text messages.

Why should we revoke your punishment? You should revoke my punishment because I believe that, with the time I have been gagged for, I have matured and progressed myself beyond NSFW talk, and have reaffirmed myself to be able to engage in conversation once more in the panda servers. My actions were undoubtaly unneccessary and were uncalled for, considering that many of them most likely felt uncomfrontable or otherwise harmed during my actions. My offensive speech and blatant disregard for rules was evident, and I have tried my hardest to not be as toxic or innapprioate as I was back then. The only time I did use chat was when sourcecomms were done, in which I believed I was ungagged/unmuted, and there I displayed no instances of NSFW talk, with only one minor toxicity, and that was towards a free hitter. In short, I believe I am ready to speak once again, and I hope you (whoever reads this) can agree. I would like to say once more, I am deeply sorry for my actions that day, and will promise to not violate those rules again.

As your previous appeal replies have stated, please wait until September in order to appeal.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread