Accepted Van Muyden13's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Muyden13

What's your username? Van Muyden13

What is your SteamID? 76561198284686682

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? i sadly did not see name im sorry

Why were you punished? i don't know i was playing jailbreak guard and was randomly banned for 999999 mins because i think they thought i had an alt?

Why should we revoke your punishment? i don't think i did anything wrong?

Hey there Van, sorry for the late response. What happened was after the warden had died, you and another player started shooting everyone in sight despite it not being last guard, which really confused me. Up until that point, I had not heard you speak on the mic and it seemed you recently joined so I thought this was potentially premeditated. I banned you thinking you were potentially an alt, but that was my mistake, and premature, and out of panic. After reevaluating the incident, I think that its possible you were just confused about what was going on. So in all honesty due to my mistake I think I'm willing to say that it should be brought down to an accidental MFK rather than intentional, if that was the case. You deserve another chance after the mistake. Apologies on the mistaken alt ban.

My apologies for leaving this unattended for a week and some change, I'd be happy to resolve this appeal.

From what Grambam is talking about, it seems like an honest mistake on both parts. I'll go ahead and adjust your teamban to 360, please use this time on red team to familiarize yourself with the rules before making another mistake

Appeal accepted, please contact any Jailbreak admin to re-adjust your teamban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread