Accepted US Jailbreak Report. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never MFKed before. I was dared to do this, and I was under the impression that it was only a one week guard ban. It has been brought to my attention that it is actually a 1 week ban from the server, and a Perma ban from Blu. I legitimately regret my actions and sincerely hope that whatever admin looks at this, would be willing to do something less than a perma Blu ban. I love playing on Panda Jailbreak, on both Blu and Red team, and I really want to continue to be able to do so. Once again, I regret my actions and hope that I can receive something like a one month guard ban or maybe even longer, I just don't want to be perma banned from Blu. I promise I will never MFK again. Thank you for your time.

I have never MFKed before. I was dared to do this, and I was under the impression that it was only a one week guard ban. It has been brought to my attention that it is actually a 1 week ban from the server, and a Perma ban from Blu. I legitimately regret my actions and sincerely hope that whatever admin looks at this, would be willing to do something less than a perma Blu ban. I love playing on Panda Jailbreak, on both Blu and Red team, and I really want to continue to be able to do so. Once again, I regret my actions and hope that I can receive something like a one month guard ban or maybe even longer, I just don't want to be perma banned from Blu. I promise I will never MFK again. Thank you for your ti
I mean if everyone else was ok with this then it shouldn't really be a problem

unknown.png

Care to explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread