Upcoming maintenance (1 Viewer)

Where is the camera positioned on that phone? I would personally have went for the iPhone 6 but if you're more in to samsung phones then that's your decision.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Lukas
Where is the camera positioned on that phone? I would personally have went for the iPhone 6 but if you're more in to samsung phones then that's your decision.

My intension was not to start an apple vs samsung fight here on the forum, I am sorry.

Just to be clear though, my comment was a joke. I am very aware that the object is an SSD
apple still rulez B)

Reactions: Fiescha
apparently i am the only one who wants a Samsung 850 PRO with 512GB so they needed to order it, lets see how long it takes for Alternate to deliver it to the datacenter..

Reactions: Raion
apparently i am the only one who wants a Samsung 850 PRO with 512GB so they needed to order it, lets see how long it takes for Alternate to deliver it to the datacenter..
Why dont you order somewhere else?

Okay, the SSD will be installed tomorrow, either late afternoon or early in the morning.
Expect a downtime of 2-4H max.

i'll update this thread during the day.

Reactions: Da Random
Broadcast message from panda@eu1(pts/19) (Wed Sep 2 10:41:45 2015):

The system is going down for system halt NOW!

lets get da parti started

No Death Run for 3-4 hours is like hell,I don't see the need for the upgrade as I connect fast anyways. xD

Is there an ETA on when they will be back up? @Kevin

Is there an ETA on when they will be back up? @Kevin
1-4H till everything is back online, duel will be the first one since i am starting with 01-18 so mario kart will be the last one online

Reactions: Zou and Joe
13:27 - System is back online installed with linux, going to configure the server now and integrate it into our system and start with the installation of the servers.

Users who are viewing this thread